Deja Vu.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

error

Oct 23, 2009
Have you ever had a Deja Vu experience?

A

adekruif

Every time I open the fridge and every time my alarm rings. :)

error

Oct 23, 2009
To be honest-it scares me sometimes.

J

Jullianna

I think I've been in this thread before.

Z

zaoman32

Have you ever had a Deja Vu experience?
Everytime I look in the mirror, it's like looking in a mirror everytime I look in the mirror, it's like looking in a mirror everytime I look in the mirror it's like looking in a mirror everytime I look in the mirror, it's like looking in a mirror...

R

Relena7

I've had deja vu in dreams more than I have while awake.

I had this one vivid disturbing dream, where I saw a tiny blimp like thing out my window against the blue sky, and it made a noise, and it flew closer and closer to my window...growing the whole time, until it landed on my windowsill as a robot, and then it extended its arm and pointed at my face while I was lying in bed. And the entire time, it felt like it happened before. The noises, the colors, the movement.

....It was freaky dude.... :|

A

arwen7

I will dream that I'm in a particular house, or area of town that I've never been in. It has happened that I will see a house that is very similar to one in my dream. I'll get that deja vu feeling that I've been there before, and the dream will come back to me. Its neat

J

Jullianna

I will dream about certain conversations and years later I will have that exact same conversation with someone.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I will dream about certain conversations and years later I will have that exact same conversation with someone.

error

Oct 23, 2009
Everytime I look in the mirror, it's like looking in a mirror everytime I look in the mirror, it's like looking in a mirror everytime I look in the mirror it's like looking in a mirror everytime I look in the mirror, it's like looking in a mirror...
Stay away from mirrors.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I dunno about deja vu (if you can't remember and nothing seems familiar, is that UN-deja vu?) but I know this post just set off my OCD. (obsessive compulsive disorder!)

A

astropithacus

Yup i have them just had some this weekend.They are weird for sure ,but nothing to be afraid of im sure.I read something a verry long time ago can,t remeber it all but what i do remeber is dajavu is the brain trying to sort out memeorys from what is happening at the moment and us remebering the memorys.Well kinda i cant xplain it well.For instence i was wathching kids while a freind went to childrens hospital to be with her grandbaby and i was sure i have done this all before and the church i went to this weekend i felt like i have been there before.Well i think what realy is going on is yes i have dealt wih a situation very similar and for the church i probably heard this sermon before hope this helps you withnot fearing it.I realy think it is biological recall nothing more.

Z

zaoman32

I haven't actually had any in a very long time. Though I do tend to have repeat dreams...I think I may need an interpretation book...

error

Oct 23, 2009
Yup i have them just had some this weekend.They are weird for sure ,but nothing to be afraid of im sure.I read something a verry long time ago can,t remeber it all but what i do remeber is dajavu is the brain trying to sort out memeorys from what is happening at the moment and us remebering the memorys.Well kinda i cant xplain it well.For instence i was wathching kids while a freind went to childrens hospital to be with her grandbaby and i was sure i have done this all before and the church i went to this weekend i felt like i have been there before.Well i think what realy is going on is yes i have dealt wih a situation very similar and for the church i probably heard this sermon before hope this helps you withnot fearing it.I realy think it is biological recall nothing more.
Yeah, exactly.
Sometimes i just know what the other person will say to me. Or how she/he will act. And yes-sometimes i have this feeling that i have 'seen' some places before. And it feels like-> i already know this place.