deleted post

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Julie111

deleted post

R

Richie_2uk

hey Julie111 Thats it? Deleted post? Wow you taking this short texting to a whole new level lol. You could explain a little more on the subject you are on about. I mean Deleted post could mean anything.

Is it you lost a deleted post? or you want to get back a deleted post? help us out here? We not all mind readers.

Last edited by a moderator:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
How we hate not being able to know what was once made known but can no longer know.

R

Raine

Mystery is part of the fun! :p

Aug 15, 2009
Deleted post? I've seen a thread deleted! Can't remember his name, but he wrote a thread about zone called Zoneyism, & before it could be posted on, it was deleted & he was banned! I remember I liked him though. :) (When I read it, I didn't think it was that bad! :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

Ella85

May 9, 2014
So do you like....stuff??

T

Tintin

Deleted post? I've seen a thread deleted! Can't remember his name, but he wrote a thread about zone called Zoneyism, & before it could be posted on, it was deleted & he was banned! I remember I liked him though. :) (When I read it, I didn't think it was that bad! :rolleyes:)
Erm. Zone is not a man but a woman.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
That wasn't Rick Schafer was it?

D

dabodab

I 'like' the deleted post!

Theres a few posts of mine I wish said 'deleted post'. Lol.

P

pastac

sometimes the essence of the post is deleted by the ramblings of the unlearned

D

dabodab

sometimes the essence of the post is deleted by the ramblings of the unlearned
Do you speak of the deleted post of the unnamed poster? Or, were your words meant to quell my longings for deleted posts of my own?

D

dabodab

Oh wait you're talking about postings that are stretched out over six more subjects? Those unlearneds. Lol.

P

pastac

sometimes words are clear sometimes we read into them the op was about deleted post my take is deleted post should be well deleted post!

Aug 15, 2009
I had to do some digging, but I found him.... Red33