Deleting threads from control panel quickly and easily.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brandon777

I love this site. I love you guys.

I would really like having a check box for how many threads to unsubscribe from. And one that says all. With all the threads I post in pile up very quickly in my control panel and when someone responds to a thread I commented in, ones I like can easily be lost in all those posts. I'm a tidy person on the internet and I don't like a bunch of posts to search through. So I'm constantly deleting them one at a time. And when I delete one it doesn't redirect me back to the control panel. So it's not very easy or quick to delete a thread from my control panel.

I love this site. I've been here for over a year.

G

GRA

I love this site. I love you guys.

I would really like having a check box for how many threads to unsubscribe from. And one that says all. With all the threads I post in pile up very quickly in my control panel and when someone responds to a thread I commented in, ones I like can easily be lost in all those posts. I'm a tidy person on the internet and I don't like a bunch of posts to search through. So I'm constantly deleting them one at a time. And when I delete one it doesn't redirect me back to the control panel. So it's not very easy or quick to delete a thread from my control panel.

I love this site. I've been here for over a year.
'Quick Links' -> 'Subscribed Threads'

then,

Click boxes in right-most column...

In 'Selected Threads' drop-down at bottom, select 'Delete Subscription'...

Click 'Go' button...

That should do it. :)