Deliverance from beelzebub

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Chosen808

Sep 3, 2023
Good day, I am asking for prayer against the spirit beelzebub. Please pray against this spirit operation in my life.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
You are Christian, right??? Then you are a Blood bought child of God and NOT under the curse of the Law. Your sins have been washed away and since we still may sin, His mercies are new every morning. Thank Him for that.
Also, fill your mind/spirit/body with the Word of God. You must know who you are 'in Christ'.
'James 4:7
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you'. The more Word the more faith, God bless!!!

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Good day, I am asking for prayer against the spirit beelzebub. Please pray against this spirit operation in my life.
Hi, Chosen808.

The "Beelzebub" that we read of in the New Testament is actually Baalzebub, who was a false god of Ekron (1 Kings 1:2-3, 6, 16).

What makes you think that you need deliverance from this false god?

It might help us to pray for you more effectively if you give us some idea as to what you are battling against.

Thank you.

AmberLee

Oct 1, 2023
Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. Anytime the devil comes calling rebuke him in the Name of Jesus and he has to flee from you. You might have to do this several times a day.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Someone cared enough about me to share this simple truth one day. Even though the devils attack from time to time, they can never get in or separate me from the Lord. I will pray that you are delivered through this good news and prayer.

AmberLee

Oct 1, 2023
In the Name of Jesus I rebuke this evil spirit that has come against you. I plead the blood of Jesus over this situation. Greater is He in you than he is in the world. Amen