Deliverance from Enemies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dayo

Banned
Apr 29, 2015
When enemies are attacking, plotting, scheming and lying against you remember the following scriptures. The Bible is your source of strength, wisdom, courage, anointing power, shield, protection, and teachings. Folks are full of malice, envy, jealousy, twisting ones words, deception and unhappy with ones life.

Bible Verses about Enemies

It is natural for us to encounter others we may not get along with, and of those we may consider them to be "enemies." It is important for us however, to remember that they are just humans too. Remember that our number one enemy is Satan. He takes form in many ways, and is everywhere in the world today- we cannot let him lead us to commit such sins. We must forgive and bless each other, and turn to God to strengthen our will against Satan.Turn to these Bible verses on enemies to help understand.

Exodus 23 English Standard Version (ESV)

22 “But if you carefully obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.

Deuteronomy 20 English Standard Version (ESV)

Laws Concerning Warfare

20 “When you go out to war against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and an army larger than your own, you shall not be afraid of them, for the Lord your God is with you, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt.

Psalm 138 English Standard Version (ESV)

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies,
and your right hand delivers me.

Psalm 37 English Standard Version (ESV)

He Will Not Forsake His Saints

[a] Of David.

37 Fret not yourself because of evildoers;
be not envious of wrongdoers!
2 For they will soon fade like the grass
and wither like the green herb.

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good;
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.[b]
4 Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will act.
6 He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday.

7 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him;
fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way,
over the man who carries out evil devices!

Your enemies shall hate you because of the joy, peace or relationship one has with God. Your enemies do not understand your faith, trust or love in God or living testimonies in your life. Always rejoice in the persecutions, and lies of your enemies because God shall deliver you. Your enemies are trying place doubt in your faith with God,but always love your enemies despite their evilness. Always give God the praise through the persecution because devil will use folks to take away your praise, worship, joy, peace, thanksgiving, and faith. Always pray through the attack rebuking the devil in Jesus name. There is POWER in the name of JESUS!

Feb 7, 2015
You do understand, don't you, that God is, in effect, saying He will show love and compassion to those you consider your enemies... AND He has already told you to do the same.

Dec 12, 2013
You do understand, don't you, that God is, in effect, saying He will show love and compassion to those you consider your enemies... AND He has already told you to do the same.
David, a man after God's own heart also prayed imprecatory prayers and God answered......I can give you a list of men (pastors) who have had people move against them and after prayer, doing right by them, loving them to no avail, they gave them over to God and everyone of them died soon after being given over to God.......