Deliverence from Gaming Addiction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Departure

Oct 6, 2021
KY
t.me
Hello everyone. I am a "once upon a time" hopeless sinner that the Lord delivered and washed clean from a very serious ordeal of video game addiction a few years ago. The addiction was so bad, that I pleaded with Him one night in desperation. When I was confronted by the undeniable fact of how exceptionally wicked my gaming really was. However, I was unable to stop myself. I cried out loudly in that empty house; in that moment He took it from me, the desire perished completely in that silent moment and to this day I do not feel it any longer. Praise be to the most high GOD!

After deliverance from GOD; I destroyed all the video games I had amassed over the years so that no one would be partakers in the cursed sin that had held me in bondage for nearly twenty five years. Now I am just a full time servant who tries to do sound deliverance ministry all over and by many avenues. Sprinkle the Lord in anything and everything! I share His Gospel however I can; where-ever I can. Sadly video game deliverance ministry is sorely lacking in many of the common everyday church goers congregations. Why I try to share about Little Light Studios and their media venues.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting all of you here! :) For any struggling with gaming addiction, I hope you will consider watching Controller 1, 2, and 3 documentary here. Cry out to the Lord Jesus Christ today. Have Him remove these fortresses of the enemy from your life forever and ever. Say in deep repentance on your knees. “Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, please free me of this abomination; so that I might serve you and make others aware of how wicked these things are.” “Thank you for all you do for us Heavenly Father! Amen.”

P.S.

For any struggling from the vice of Anime addiction. Here is a documentary on this as well.

Unfortunately, until the entertainment mountain is better occupied; over 95% of Anime is horribly occultic too. . Deceive not yourselves to this fact as scriptures are very clear on alot of these topics and it really is a shame such a creative art style is stuck with occultic media producers currently. Anime that captures what a Christ centered Anime might look like. Besides the occasional rare glimpses; say like Princess and the Pilot has been. It is free on TubiTV if anyone would enjoy watching it!

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hello everyone. I am a "once upon a time" hopeless sinner that the Lord delivered and washed clean from a very serious ordeal of video game addiction a few years ago. The addiction was so bad, that I pleaded with Him one night in desperation. When I was confronted by the undeniable fact of how exceptionally wicked my gaming really was. However, I was unable to stop myself. I cried out loudly in that empty house; in that moment He took it from me, the desire perished completely in that silent moment and to this day I do not feel it any longer. Praise be to the most high GOD!

After deliverance from GOD; I destroyed all the video games I had amassed over the years so that no one would be partakers in the cursed sin that had held me in bondage for nearly twenty five years. Now I am just a full time servant who tries to do sound deliverance ministry all over and by many avenues. Sprinkle the Lord in anything and everything! I share His Gospel however I can; where-ever I can. Sadly video game deliverance ministry is sorely lacking in many of the common everyday church goers congregations. Why I try to share about Little Light Studios and their media venues.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting all of you here! :) For any struggling with gaming addiction, I hope you will consider watching Controller 1, 2, and 3 documentary here. Cry out to the Lord Jesus Christ today. Have Him remove these fortresses of the enemy from your life forever and ever. Say in deep repentance on your knees. “Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, please free me of this abomination; so that I might serve you and make others aware of how wicked these things are.” “Thank you for all you do for us Heavenly Father! Amen.”

P.S.

For any struggling from the vice of Anime addiction. Here is a documentary on this as well.

Unfortunately, until the entertainment mountain is better occupied; over 95% of Anime is horribly occultic too. . Deceive not yourselves to this fact as scriptures are very clear on alot of these topics and it really is a shame such a creative art style is stuck with occultic media producers currently. Anime that captures what a Christ centered Anime might look like. Besides the occasional rare glimpses; say like Princess and the Pilot has been. It is free on TubiTV if anyone would enjoy watching it!
Welcome.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
If God measures success in numbers, we are nearly all utter failures wasting our time. Then, I recall a lost lamb.

Welcome to CC. Fight the good fight!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am glad that you have seen the light and was delivered from your addiction. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

G

Godsgirl83

Sadly video game deliverance ministry is sorely lacking in many of the common everyday church goers congregations.
Sadly deliverance ministry ( for ANYTHING) is lacking.
Praise the Lord for yours!!!
Welcome to CC.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

P.S.

Hi Departure welcome, nice to meet, great to read your testimony :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and God bless you and your testimony:)