Denouement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jbergeron

I feel so messed up, so broken so beyond repair even the thought seems reckless.

I'm sitting here, pain oozing from seemingly every pore of my being.

When does this end?

I'm exhausted, emotionally, physically, and mentally exhausted.

The desire to keep going is almost gone.

Is this the end?

Is there where the terminal patient ends his life leaving the people in his life confused and hurt?

I don't want to hurt anyone, but I can't hurt anymore.

Hanging by a thread and hoping for a better tomorrow seems to be the essence of futility.

This dark depression is slowly sucking the life out of me and I'm losing the battle.

I can't go any further
I can't take this anymore
I can't I can't I can't

H

Humiliatus

God Bless

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.