depressed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

plum

well,im at home,bored and depressed cause my cars messed up.my dad has a car but he wont let me use it.i have no money cause my child support hasent came in.i cant go back to work cause i dont go back till august.none of my friends want to take me anywere and do anything,usly thats my job.but with no money and a broke car,who cares.my dad wont let me sleep cause he expects me to do everything and read his mind and know what he wants.everytime my daughter wants something and i dont jump he screams at me.me and my daughter take turns flipping backward and foward.he tells me to clean,but my daughter just messes it up.theres no buses,stores,parks i can walk to.to hot to play outside and my dad complains if we use the waterhose.so im practacaly in prisoned in my own home,for no apparent reason.why wake up when theres nothing i can do of any signifagance are worth.i do my bible study and hang on the computer all day,watch tv and feed my daughter,bath her ,do whatever she needs.well besides have any fun.im just getting depressed bieng here with no friends,no car,no ljob and really no one to talk to and no money.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord the He will fill you and delight you with hHis loving presance , streangth, and bring company and lift your days.

Hugs and God bless. :)
pickles

R

Ramon

well,im at home,bored and depressed cause my cars messed up.my dad has a car but he wont let me use it.i have no money cause my child support hasent came in.i cant go back to work cause i dont go back till august.none of my friends want to take me anywere and do anything,usly thats my job.but with no money and a broke car,who cares.my dad wont let me sleep cause he expects me to do everything and read his mind and know what he wants.everytime my daughter wants something and i dont jump he screams at me.me and my daughter take turns flipping backward and foward.he tells me to clean,but my daughter just messes it up.theres no buses,stores,parks i can walk to.to hot to play outside and my dad complains if we use the waterhose.so im practacaly in prisoned in my own home,for no apparent reason.why wake up when theres nothing i can do of any signifagance are worth.i do my bible study and hang on the computer all day,watch tv and feed my daughter,bath her ,do whatever she needs.well besides have any fun.im just getting depressed bieng here with no friends,no car,no ljob and really no one to talk to and no money.
When all of that happened to me, I started reading the bible. Best thing ever happened.

S

skymetal777

The lord is always here to comfort those who are depressed or troubled and there's no better friend than God. If I were you take Ramon's word, read the bible and I assure you, you will be happy knowing that the lord presence will be with you! God bless you plum! Stay safe

A

AnandaHya

Praise God for all your many blessings: food, your daughter your health. Perhaps play games and read books with your daughter. they grow up so fast and when you are older you will regret not spending that time with her.

thank God this isn't your child or your childhood.

‪Don't Look Away: A Child Abuse Awareness Video‬‏ - YouTube

1 Corinthians 10:8-11
New King James Version (NKJV)
8 Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell; 9 nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents; 10 nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer. 11 Now all[a] these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.

B

befree23

That sucks. It is seriously no fun having someone complain at you. At least you have a house to live in and a daughter to play with and teach. I find with kids that I'm cleaning all day long, which is seriously no fun. I setup a small box of toys for my girls to play in and it helps to contain the mess, and at least makes it easier to clean up. How old is your daughter? You can do computer games with her, which is way fun. On sites like sesame street they have toddler and preschool games. She'll probably need your help at first, but my 2 and half year old can use the mouse by herself now just from watching me. She still needs some help, but she loves the computer and the websites are oriented to where kids are at.

Mar 11, 2009
There are groups for beautiful young ladys with children.You could give her up for adoption.I wounder what she would think when she is 25?>
Find some new friends,i know a girl younger than you 18,with a new baby she beggs for money everyday to feed her.she is about 85 pounds feels exactly like you do.send me a msg, ill give you her number maybe you 2 have something in commom.

Love a friend in God

B

BillieLL109

I totally understand how you must feel depressed. I am sick,alone, and isolated myself. I know having a roof over my head like you, and food and all that, are things to praise God for, but we also have emotional needs. My heart goes out to you. The stress and confinement can wear you down. Just because we are Chritstians doesn't make us immune to that. I don't know if this will help you, but three things I go over and over are....God is in control PS103:19....God is working all things for my good Rom8:28....His ways of doing things (and timing) aren't my ways Is 55:8 It helps to remember that we go through some hard seasons, and it drives us to Him, and He is doing a work in us on our character...we learn to trust Him in a way we didn't...and to remember that seasons end....remember life was different for you at different times of your life before this, and this is just right now. things will change....For I know the plans I have for you....plans to prosper you.....to give you hoope and a future..Jer 29:11 You have a future. I pray for you, your dad, and your daughter. You need lots of encourgement, support and love, and you are not getting that right now. I can't get out but through phone calls, someone from a church has taken it on as ministry to come visit me once a week, the support has helped. It means the world to me.Just another idea. We need to be Jesus to each other. God Bless Your Heart!!!

M

MRSDS

Hi, The Lord's grace is with you and your love ones. Lord I pray that you lift her up and surround her with caring and loving people.
May she take dominion over her circumstances thru you Lord Jesus. May your loving hands guide her and her love ones. I asked this in your precious Name.
Blessings:)

A

Andrew

hi Plum, what a sad constricting situation you are in. I can feel your frustration and pain.

I was so encouraged to read that you are keeping up bible study and have access to the internet. You can benefit from so much good fellowship here in CC or elsewhere. Make the most of a bad situation by studying and seeking the peace and strength of God through His word.

Please let us know when you have any good news. Sometimes its good to write down any good in our day, when we are surrounded by so much that isnt encouraging. God bless. Please keep in touch