Describe your transformation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flight316

Describe your transformation from your worldly life into your surendered life with Christ. What's your story? Who were you? What was your lifestyle? What type of person were you? What was the breaking point? Now descibe that day and that moment when you surendered to Christ for good? Your story may help that lost soul to come to Christ. LoveAlways

error

Oct 23, 2009
I used to party a lot. I used to get drunk. I used to have wordly fun and i liked it.
I did many things that were not ok.

Well, i'm still far from perfect. I do sin. But i'm trying to grow up spiritually. It is not easy for me, but you have to pay the price if you want to follow Christ.

S

SleepingLion

well... my story will prolly alienate me lol....in summary.. was raised christian, went into drugs, streets and was teen mum, then came back to god for a while, then dived again into the world, all its filth and went as far from god emotionally and lifestyle way as possible (i have reasons but long story)basically I asked for forgiveness, was ill and nearly died, and I felt nothing, he was cold toward me, and in my road with him Ive always felt his presence till then.. and i felt abandoned and hurt, thought id finally done the unforgiveable, then it turned to anger, so I went further away into sin and hated him, infact my story is not much diff to the amazing grace one tbh, I am responsible for a few not believing now im sure : /
Thought in my mind, if I was totally anti jesus then he'd not be real anymore to me and I was hidden from him too. Denial i guess.
This last week I decided the world was full of hate and I didnt belong, I missed jesus and the friendship I had with him, so I asked him back and, it was confirmed to me that he did love me, cos a lady had a word for me afterwards, about the prodical son, and said he sees me, and loves me, and this lady had no idea I was backslidden, so it to me was jesus telling me he hadnt left me, and was embracing me back.. Id had doubts about prophets, and people praying for me, Ive seen pastors and prophets fall so had no trust, but she had been given my thoughts by god, so it had to be true her word to me.
I dont expect to be perfect even now, ive needed his grace my entire life, if someone can mess it up, thats me. So really my walk with him is one of complete father and child, ill never be great in him, but I'll always be loved by him.
I dunno, its kind of odd my story, ive a lot into it, so if anyone wants to really know my road I guess they can ask me.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
SleepingLion: He's glad you're back. :D

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrg4bxcaJ1I[/video]

Last edited:
Z

zaoman32

I was born a church boy. Never had any drinking or drug problems, just a lot of depression, and bad self image. I had a bad habit of walking away from God, only to find myself turn back to Him again. Most recently when I debated leaving again I heard "Are we going to go through this whole thing again or are you ready to move forward." So I gave up giving up. My transformation is ongoing.