Destined For Destruction..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brandon777

I've been thinking, the antichrists is supposed to be somebody who is born that way right?. Somebody whom God ordained to be the antichrist. Even if it is against his will?. Some people will argue that the antichrist has a choice to make and can decide not to be the antichrist?. But if that is the case with all of them, and they all decide not to choose this path, then there will be no antichrist and the world will never come to and end. And God will end up been a liar. In order for God not to be a liar, that means somebody has to be the antichrist, even if it is against his will, because he will be created with this desire.
Bible says the antichrist is a man that is destined for destruction right?. So God created him just so he can be destroyed. Why will God do such a thing?. I mean God makes his own creation for destruction just so that the scriptures can be fufilled, Just like it was the case with Pharaoh, or the case with Homosexuals the day they were made that way.
Really, i find the whole concept very difficult to believe, and i think Atheism will make a little more sense. No insults meant. That's one of the reason i don't come on CC again. because i just find it difficult to believe how God can make these decisions.

Maybe it's just better off not being a Christian
I see that you are one that seeks for truth. The Bible says multiple times that God hardened Pharaoh's heart. And just like Pharaoh, most of the human race is going to the lake of fire for eternity. This is a huge issue and I see why anyone would need a solid good explanation on this. Thankfully there is a direct way to answer this found in Proverbs. It requires God given faith for the explanation to be satisfying, so ask Him for it. Here it is. Proverbs 16:4 "Yahweh has made everything for its own end-- yes, even the wicked for the day of evil."

I want you to think and pray about that before I give my explanation for it....

The Bible proclaims everything has a purpose. It doesn't say what purpose Pharaoh, the Anti-Christ, and billions of other unsaved humans has because that is God's business. As is anything not told to us in the Bible. I'm not going to tell you that the purpose is good like it is for those who are saved by Christ. But I will say that the correct judgement for punishment of sin against an infinitely holy God is something that is not understood by humans because we simply do not have the capacity to understand exactly how wrong it is to dishonor and rebel against the Eternal Steadfast Truth of the Almighty God.

But if you were to ask me, I would say their purpose is for contrast to holiness and all that is right and good, although it goes far deeper than that. Also they serve to point out the truth that creation is weak and fallible. But this still doesn't complete the picture of how I understand it because two things are true. BOTH are true. God is in control of creation, and created beings have their own self-control to rebel against God through the means of evil. Evil is the pathway to destruction, that's the truth brother. Anything less is not justice to the crime against All-encompassing Love Himself.

B

Brandon777

tobby... you are lost my friend you must realize that just because it doesnt make sense to you doesnt mean it is not real. it is called faith, god works in mysterious ways my brother.and all of his works arnt going to make perfect sense to us.If you are determind to find an answer to this than keep reading and praying for understanding.

judges 13:18
He replied, “Why do you ask my name? It is beyond understanding. ”

this verse refers to Manoah asking an angel of the Lord what his name is. this verse clearly states that some works of the lord are beyond our understanding
I agree, accept for the part that this issue is beyond our understanding, at least to a degree. Read my above post. :)

The part of the puzzle which makes this all worthwhile to God is the fact that God does not know how many or how few of those he created with love will love him back and obey him. God is all knowing: Psalm 139:2-6; Isaiah 40:13-14. Our freewill keeps God interested in how it all plays out even though he does have an "end game strategy" already planned.This isn't true because God is all powerful among other things Genesis 18:14; Luke 18:27; Revelation 19:6 No one knows when that end game will start and maybe God is waiting for just the right time to start it.
God is all-knowing because He is infinite in all ways. 1 Kings 8:22-27; Jeremiah 23:24; Psalm 102:25-27; Revelation 22:13

Did God create the anti Christ? I think that is up for debate.. I will say satan has a counterfeit for everything that God has. God created all of creation.

If you are losing faith over the fact that evil gets destroyed then where was your faith originally? Excellent point. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" So keep asking questions till you have the answers through faith and the logic you've been given by God. the one who destroyed evil on the cross (Jesus) or the one who is constantly deceiving the nations(satan)???
My intent is not to make people feel cruddy, but to give the Scripture that I learned. If I did this in a way that was not loving or gentle, give me a mail.

T

Tobby17

Tanx everyone for ur replies. I was just been an Idiot.. I'll always love God. :D

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
tobby, it is perfectly fine to have questions. We all as growing Children in the Faith have had them at some point. But the very awesome thing about it is that God has answered to us, and specifically. And the way He has done it is as we have sought Him with our hearts and asked Him to reveal to us our doubts or questions in faith through His word. And if anyone has been revealed something, and somebody else has not, the responsibility of the person who knows is to share what he/she knows in love, in truth, and for God, not for his/her profit, and leave the fruit bearing up to God.

That's all I have to say.

God bless you all!

G

godovermoney

I see that you are one that seeks for truth. The Bible says multiple times that God hardened Pharaoh's heart. And just like Pharaoh, most of the human race is going to the lake of fire for eternity. This is a huge issue and I see why anyone would need a solid good explanation on this. Thankfully there is a direct way to answer this found in Proverbs. It requires God given faith for the explanation to be satisfying, so ask Him for it. Here it is. Proverbs 16:4 "Yahweh has made everything for its own end-- yes, even the wicked for the day of evil."

I want you to think and pray about that before I give my explanation for it....

The Bible proclaims everything has a purpose. It doesn't say what purpose Pharaoh, the Anti-Christ, and billions of other unsaved humans has because that is God's business. As is anything not told to us in the Bible. I'm not going to tell you that the purpose is good like it is for those who are saved by Christ. But I will say that the correct judgement for punishment of sin against an infinitely holy God is something that is not understood by humans because we simply do not have the capacity to understand exactly how wrong it is to dishonor and rebel against the Eternal Steadfast Truth of the Almighty God.

But if you were to ask me, I would say their purpose is for contrast to holiness and all that is right and good, although it goes far deeper than that. Also they serve to point out the truth that creation is weak and fallible. But this still doesn't complete the picture of how I understand it because two things are true. BOTH are true. God is in control of creation, and created beings have their own self-control to rebel against God through the means of evil. Evil is the pathway to destruction, that's the truth brother. Anything less is not justice to the crime against All-encompassing Love Himself.
okay i agree i was a bit hesitant to answer this question straight forward, for I do not even know where to begin to explain this. but what i was trying to say is that you dont have to understand it completely. just beleive it. because jesus would not lie to you there is no need to question him. i sincerely apologize for any misleading information i posted, i guess i was just trying to tiptoe around this one

G

godovermoney

but also if you read my reply more thorough then u will see that i stated if you want answers then keep praying for understanding

B

Brandon777

We are predestined for purpose and love.

Tanx everyone for ur replies. I was just been an Idiot.. I'll always love God. :D
The journey to stronger faith is always paved with holes of doubt. The more you can understand about God and what you believe about Him the better. Be persistent with Him and your trust will grow from little to great. We need all be reminded of that. I pray that we all grow together in connection with God. And if/when you have doubts in the future, mail me.

okay i agree i was a bit hesitant to answer this question straight forward, for I do not even know where to begin to explain this. but what i was trying to say is that you dont have to understand it completely. just beleive it. because jesus would not lie to you there is no need to question him. i sincerely apologize for any misleading information i posted, i guess i was just trying to tiptoe around this one
Jesus is no liar to be sure. However the Bible is a very complex set of texts going into the most fundamental, deep, moving topics that exist, so there are bound to be questions. In many a Psalm a Palmist will "complain" to God about a circumstance or issue he has with God. To question him is evil, but it is often also accompanied by a genuine search for Him (The Spirit of Truth). So in our evil, we realize the evil that is in us to do the questioning once we have a comforting answer. For God is the God of comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3). Just believe it? Yes or no. If you mean to exclude knowledge, wisdom or understanding from belief than no. If you mean to trust God with all available knowledge, wisdom and understanding than yes.

I pray that the Spirit of God bless us with humbleness and grace.

G

godovermoney

Re: We are predestined for purpose and love.

The journey to stronger faith is always paved with holes of doubt. The more you can understand about God and what you believe about Him the better. Be persistent with Him and your trust will grow from little to great. We need all be reminded of that. I pray that we all grow together in connection with God. And if/when you have doubts in the future, mail me.

Jesus is no liar to be sure. However the Bible is a very complex set of texts going into the most fundamental, deep, moving topics that exist, so there are bound to be questions. In many a Psalm a Palmist will "complain" to God about a circumstance or issue he has with God. To question him is evil, but it is often also accompanied by a genuine search for Him (The Spirit of Truth). So in our evil, we realize the evil that is in us to do the questioning once we have a comforting answer. For God is the God of comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3). Just believe it? Yes or no. If you mean to exclude knowledge, wisdom or understanding from belief than no. If you mean to trust God with all available knowledge, wisdom and understanding than yes.

I pray that the Spirit of God bless us with humbleness and grace.

how come i cannot comment on anything without anybody saying i was wrong and twisting my words? you know i didnt mean exclude knowledge or i wouldnt have said pray for knowledge or understanding. i dont understand why you say i am wrong but i said pray for understanding? this doesnt make any sense are you just misreading my post or are you trying to act like you know more then everybody? my friend i am not angry but truly what where your intentions on trying to correct me with the same information i stated

Matthew4Jesus

May 7, 2011
I've been thinking, the antichrists is supposed to be somebody who is born that way right?. Somebody whom God ordained to be the antichrist. Even if it is against his will?. Some people will argue that the antichrist has a choice to make and can decide not to be the antichrist?. But if that is the case with all of them, and they all decide not to choose this path, then there will be no antichrist and the world will never come to and end. And God will end up been a liar. In order for God not to be a liar, that means somebody has to be the antichrist, even if it is against his will, because he will be created with this desire.
Bible says the antichrist is a man that is destined for destruction right?. So God created him just so he can be destroyed. Why will God do such a thing?. I mean God makes his own creation for destruction just so that the scriptures can be fufilled, Just like it was the case with Pharaoh, or the case with Homosexuals the day they were made that way.
Really, i find the whole concept very difficult to believe, and i think Atheism will make a little more sense. No insults meant. That's one of the reason i don't come on CC again. because i just find it difficult to believe how God can make these decisions.

Maybe it's just better off not being a Christian
Tobby, in my times of need you had a no compromise attitude towards Christianity, I found it hard to follow your advice, however when the whole ordeal was over, in hindsight I realized if I had just done what I should have done... then there would have been no problem. I understand you just want an answer, and believe me the answer probably exists and you will think ''Oh yeah...'', the best thing to do is to (sorry but it has to be said) have faith, trust in the lord and his judgment, Christianity is the ONLY religion in which God loves us and has sacrificed for us! He truly loves us so much! We are not some tyrants playthings under a magnifying glass, he wants us to do well and prosper, and be happy.

If you do not find that answer, don't fret! Just wait until you're in heaven and you will have ALL of the answers :D I myself have had some major problems with faith, however I just pulled myself together... and you know what, I was just sitting down one day... then I just had the answer, out of nowhere!

God loves you Tobby, I do not know what your current situation is, however keep doing the right thing, because you are a good person and you WILL be blessed.

Matthew4Jesus

May 7, 2011
Hey buddy...remember that Jesus was God on Earth...just as the antiChrist will be the incarnation of Satan on Earth....he will not be a man but will only seem to be...It's not some dude that simply must get over the fact that he is the antiChrist...He will be an evil person who knows exactly why he was born. Don't try to make it more complicated than it is!
Basically... the perfect answer. :)

T

Tobby17

Tobby, in my times of need you had a no compromise attitude towards Christianity, I found it hard to follow your advice, however when the whole ordeal was over, in hindsight I realized if I had just done what I should have done... then there would have been no problem. I understand you just want an answer, and believe me the answer probably exists and you will think ''Oh yeah...'', the best thing to do is to (sorry but it has to be said) have faith, trust in the lord and his judgment, Christianity is the ONLY religion in which God loves us and has sacrificed for us! He truly loves us so much! We are not some tyrants playthings under a magnifying glass, he wants us to do well and prosper, and be happy.

If you do not find that answer, don't fret! Just wait until you're in heaven and you will have ALL of the answers :D I myself have had some major problems with faith, however I just pulled myself together... and you know what, I was just sitting down one day... then I just had the answer, out of nowhere!

God loves you Tobby, I do not know what your current situation is, however keep doing the right thing, because you are a good person and you WILL be blessed.
Well it is easier to advice people to do something than for you to really do it :D

B

Brandon777

Re: We are predestined for purpose and love.

how come i cannot comment on anything without anybody saying i was wrong and twisting my words? you know i didnt mean exclude knowledge or i wouldnt have said pray for knowledge or understanding. i dont understand why you say i am wrong but i said pray for understanding? this doesnt make any sense are you just misreading my post or are you trying to act like you know more then everybody? my friend i am not angry but truly what where your intentions on trying to correct me with the same information i stated
If you agree with what I said than I have nothing left to offer. That is not how I understood what you were saying. I'm sorry if there was a miscommunication. If you found other people doing this, perhaps your being too sensitive or unteachable.

Jul 4, 2011
I feel bad for the antichrist. He gets so much hate :( all he wants is to wear his little horns, and eat people, and send them to heck.
:D
JESSSSUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
is my friend.