Destroyed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cmancuso

Please pray for my relationship with my boyfriend, he is a man of God, i and i cheated on him. He says he must pray and ask God for guidance which i agree. But pray for ralig for both sides, me as well as him. I am destroyed. I cant live my life without this man.i know Jesus is the only one who can heal. Please pray.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Yes Jesus can heal. Whether you relationship is healed is up to God. But...the important lesson to learn is this; who will you live for? Yourself, your needs, or will you pray for restoration of your heart and give all you have to Christ from here on out. Will you forget your fleshy desires at all costs. Be in the Word and read what it says on how to live.

Do everything for God. Have no expectations and in his time, He will give you what your heart desires. In His time.

God Bless both of you

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
What I personally feel is that you both need to take a step back and prayerfully ask God about your relationship with each other. Firstly, if you feel you cannot live without this man, your focus is way off. God is the only one that we truly cannot live without. People fail. It's what we do, as you yourself have attested to, so to put all your existence into man is setting yourself up for a miserable life.

Secondly, there is healing, both of yourself and your relationship, but the underlying issue will remain unless you deal with it. What brought you to cheat on this man you can't live without? Have you and this man been intimate? Are you living together? I highly recommend that you both decide to abstain until you are married, be it to each other or not, but that you eliminate any sexual contact (if you're having it) and you deal with the issues that allowed you to cheat in the first place.

Thirdly, as you take this break and work on your individual issues and your relationship issues, recommit and center your life on Christ or you will end up here again. Trust me, if Christ isn't everything to you, nothing, no fear or rule or law or love, will keep you from sinful choices and habits. You have to be fully committed to Christ, locked on Him, regardless of what is happening around you.

Be strong and seek Him. Everything else is noise.

J

jb800m

praying for full healing on both parts... i pray i for both of you to be able to be alone with god and for you to hear him on your own.. to silence your emotions at all times

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
praying for you both in Jesus's name.

Hugs and God bless
pickles