Devil tried to kill me all my life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2009
I was healed from Fibromyalgia (pain all over body). Healed from not being able o sleep. God spared me from attacks, car recks, lots of bad things have happend to me but I'm still here. Now I cast out demons. Can't stand them.

E

Elijah3

Sis., looks like we are in the same boat. Wish you all the best.

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Hi loveschild.

How do you cast out a demon?

B

Baptistrw

I was healed from Fibromyalgia (pain all over body). Healed from not being able o sleep. God spared me from attacks, car recks, lots of bad things have happend to me but I'm still here. Now I cast out demons. Can't stand them.
Show me in the scriptures where we're commanded to cast out demons... I also wonder if you realize God allows everything that happens to each of us. You're apart of some bad theology there maam.

M

missy2shoes

Welcome to CC....is also what he wanted to say....right Baptist?? ;)....lol

Jun 7, 2009
The Bible says we can cast out Demons. We have authority over them in Jesus Christ name.

I have been so badgered by the devil he had me convinced that I was a fallen angel and that I was doomed.

If it where not for God's grace, I would have gone madd by now.

What I do, is read the Word of God, and really believe what it says. Then my Faith gets activated.

Because of lifes numerous let downs and such, I was almost convinced and offed myself.

What I must remind myself is this:

Even though my Heart is empty and broken, only the Love of Christ can fill it up.

Spend some time around a person that is filled with the Holy Ghost and you can feel HIS presence when you cannot feel it all by youself.

That's why HE says "Forsake not the body of Christ".

If the devil can get you all alone, he has got you!

that is what I have learned the HARD WAY.

Commnand his and any demons to flee from you in Jesus Christ's name!

Remember, more often than naught, the devil uses beauty to intimidate us. Think about that.

The Whole Word Worships beauty? WHY?

Why do People get FAMOUS? The get FAMOUS by having fans that WORSHIP them right? yes.

They go to see their movies and build up their fan base.

Then, the devil gets inside the Directors and the writers and confuse the masses.

I can see so many things now that I just did not see before.

It amazes me.

Guard your heart! For the devil and all his minions are out to BREAK IT!

My experince has been, that if I TRUST GOD's WORD, that is the winning way.

People are mean and selfish. Period.

This is what I TRUST.

DEU 31:6

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of
them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

A

Annahay

17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:17

Aug 25, 2011

Praise God. That is Awesome.