Di66eR Stands For "Digger"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Di66eR

Just a quick note to introduce myself. Some of you may have run into me on other forums or sites but for those who haven't don't let the 66's in my nick scare you, they stand for the 66 books in the Bible. I love to dig into God's Word and that is how I got my nick name "Digger". Putting two 6's into my online nick instead of G's seemed like a clever way to create an internet nick that mirrored my offline nick name while still being readily available on chat/forum registration pages.

I stumbled upon Christian Chat while surfing the net one day and had an excellent experience with the people in the Bible Study Chat Room. Consequently, I decided to post a short intro I could refer people to rather than re-explaining the origins of my nick over and over.

I'm looking forward to more sweet fellowship with you all (Lord Willing) and pray God keeps you in His perfect will and care always!

God Bless,

Di66eR

J

jimmydiggs

Hello Di66er, I hope you enjoy your time here with us at Christian Chat.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Enjoy you stay here and God bless you!