did Christ take away our sins at his death or not

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 21, 2013
then all will be saved period because again he died for the sion of the world
[h=3]John 1:29[/h]New International Version (NIV)

[h=3]John Testifies About Jesus[/h][SUP]29 [/SUP]The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Not all will believe this that he did this, bu8t those that do beleive yes will be saved period
We have been here and done this already
Time to move on
Answer post 170 please, donnt run from it !

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Yes, all those reconciled by Christ's Death while enemies, shall be saved ! Thats a Promise ! His Death ensured it ! Do you believe that ?
this is post 170, yes for all that believe are reconciled, those that do not have not been reconciled and have no life in them, yet the reconciliation is there waiting for them
This is a play on words
Now are you going to come back with belief is a work or something like that
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuo amaze me, and I am glad that you are loved regardless, this is what is so amazing about the LOVE of God

Jan 21, 2013
this is post 170, yes for all that believe are reconciled, those that do not have not been reconciled and have no life in them, yet the reconciliation is there waiting for them
This is a play on words
Now are you going to come back with belief is a work or something like that
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuo amaze me, and I am glad that you are loved regardless, this is what is so amazing about the LOVE of God
You keep evading post 170 !