Did Jesus have a wife and kids?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Danielle1234

Do you think He did? I don't think He did because I could never picture Jesus loving someone more than another to marry them, also wouldn't He be marrying His own sister technically? I read somewhere how He turned water into wine for His own wedding and had kids, I thought any type of sexual intercourse was a sin even in marriage unless if He did have a wife He had kids born a virgin birth like Him but that would make His kids sinless too and Jesus was the only sinless human ever. Those are my reasons why and I know this isn't an all important question but I'm just curious about it. :)

J

JustAnotherUser

Nope. He didn't.

U

Ugly

There are 'Gnostic Gospels' that tend to teach these ideas. I believe Mormonism teaches this as well. But all suggestions at this idea come from non-biblical sources. Which are generally questionable in their validity to begin with.