DID YOU KNOW THE UNITED STATES DOESN"T ACTUALLY EXIST? IT IS NOT A COUNTRY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jerusalem

check online info on sovereignty, common law, the strawman and related topics and you will see that we are living under a greater illusion than most have imagined. i couldn't begin to explain all this on my own

May 26, 2013
My Guitar stamp says. Made in Memphis Tennessee USA. That's good enough for me, it' s aawesome stuff.
T for Texas, T for Tennessee-----

S

Siberian_Khatru

I don't exist?!

G

GRA

Technically -- the 'united States of America' ( lower case 'u' ) is a group of 50 separate "countries" - each 'state' being a sovereign country unto itself ( i.e. - like Israel is a 'state' ) - bound together in agreement for a common purpose and cause ( freedom ).

However, the 'United States of America' ( upper case 'U' ( or in ALL-CAPS ) ) is a 'corporate' entity ( essentially, the Federal Government - but, technically, in an 'abstract' existance ( the "non-existant" one that I am pretty sure the OP is referring to ) ) which, constitutionally, was ever only intended to perform about 5 functions ( and, strictly for the sake of - and service to - the 50 sovereign states ) - no authority is given it for anything else - and, in fact, is expressly forbidden.

Any U.S. citizen's name - written in ALL-CAPS on a government document - does not refer to an actual real person - but, rather - to a "non-existant" 'abstract' "person" with whom the government has made an association for the purpose of "business dealings"...

There are many more of these interesting facts - if you know where to look...

There is a "booklet" that every U.S. citizen should read -- it is called The Citizen's Handbook. Find you a copy and read it. If the booklet is not about Jury Duty, you have not found it yet...

:)

Jun 23, 2013
THis explains everything. This is why my life is so painful. It's just a dream. A bad dream.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
For Wisebeardman, I don't even know.

A

Anonimous

That's it then I am not going to work or pay my bills any longer. Since we don't exist why would I spend time commuting to work everyday. I think this comes from the same source who claimed that Paul was actually confronted by a demon and given instructions as how to divide people. Strike 2

G

Graybeard

check online info on sovereignty, common law, the strawman and related topics and you will see that we are living under a greater illusion than most have imagined. i couldn't begin to explain all this on my own
speak for yourself....

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
I really wish those non-existent men in blue uniforms would stop chasing me, only to give me tickets. :)