Difficulty and Hope

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

VioletReigns

This song sustained me during my early walk in the Lord back in the 1980’s. It came to my mind all of a sudden yesterday so I looked it up on YouTube. As I listened, I recalled every single note and word to it as if I’ve been singing it for years!

The song reminds me of Peter amazingly walking out to the Lord on the water. Peter’s awe soon turned to fear as he realized the raging storm around him and he began sinking into the waves. He cried out to Jesus, “Lord, save me!” The miracle of grace is, though Peter didn’t have the Lord’s hand, the Lord had Peter’s hand. Jesus is faithful to His love for us.

I hope this simple song is more than words to you. It’s been life to me.

[video=youtube;r7gvoxc3juc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7gvoxc3juc[/video]

notsink.jpg

Apr 9, 2015
Hope is GENERATED in the face of Difficulty, indeed! oh yes.. this from the power and will of men and their religious Accoldades? thumping their chests... nope .. Hope is GENERATED in the Genuine Convert by the Indwelling of the Spirit of Christ, the Power of the Holy Ghost, there is NO PROBLEM, NO OBSTACLE , mountain, valley, too Big for God to Handle, He calls you to Stand and Trust in His Sovereign Hand.. just as He did the Israelites when Pharaoh and company were bearing down on them.. oh indeed.. Stand and See the Salvation of God.. its in the Red Sea moments in your life. You truly understand and see His Mighty Sovereign Hand over all, and He Unmerited Grace in your life.. indeed!

Now the God of Hope-----> FILL you with all-------> JOY and PEACE in Believing, that ye may Abound------> in HOPE, Through-----------------> the Power of the
Holy Ghost.

Romans 15

L

Livingnow

The vital lesson that we can learn from the story of Peter walking on the water is to never take our eyes off Jesus no matter how fierce the storms we're going through are. Faith isn't built on feeling, it's based on whom God is along with what He's able to do.

E

Elijah19

Love the song, Friend! Thanks for posting! :)

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Its so true that we cant trust by feelings alone. Jesus is always speaking to us that He is Trust Worthy! Peter walking on water, than begins to sink when he takes his eyes off Jesus, is such a profound picture of what we go through as Christians, but most importantly how He is always there to save us...