Directionless, but on the right path.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

goth4god

About 3 months ago I broke up with my fiancee cuz I felt was God leading me to. Little did I know it would be the kick in the pants I needed to finally start to seriously follow God!
I am currently enjoying being single and I feel totally free to be able to serve God and do His will. It is an awesome fleeing! The only thing is, now that my life plans have drastically changed, I have no idea where I am going!
I am on the right path, cuz I am keeping my eyes on Christ, but when it comes down to it, I have no idea where I am going.
I know I am called to serve God and I am feeling that pull and I have all these joyful emotions and an eagerness to really get out and serve, but I have no idea what to do with them.
I do work with a volunteer group in the area that puts on Christian concerts. But it doesn't feel like enough!
I don't necessarily need to know where I am going or all of God's plans, but a glimpse to set me in the right direction would be awesome!
So, if you have a moment to pray for me, I would ask that you pray for my direction and that God keeps me on this path.
Thank you!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus. :)
This scripture came to me as I read your request.

:Be still and know that I am God.:

I just wanted to add this scripture myself, scripture says,: man may plan his course, but God determines his steps:. :)
I always liked this scripture because it tells us that where we are going is not so important as the steps we take. :)

God bless
pickles

G

GreenNnice

Praying for all you ask in Jesus. :)
This scripture came to me as I read your request.

:Be still and know that I am God.:

I just wanted to add this scripture myself, scripture says,: man may plan his course, but God determines his steps:. :)
I always liked this scripture because it tells us that where we are going is not so important as the steps we take. :)

God bless
pickles
Amen, The Lord leads :)

I pray, gothgirl, that you look in The mirror and see how beautiful God made you , from His beginning of you born, and, that His plans,for you were known before you were born, it is up to you to take that 'measure of faith' that God gave you , which He gives all,, and, like you are doing now, use it for Him and your faith will grow in a great way. Your on track for doing great things by your volunteer choices and decisions now to do things different.

God bless you, young lady, in your choice to deepen your life into His great awesome depth of blessing waiting for you, with great grace and mercy and Love to be bestowed. :)

P

psychomom

My love, I am blessed with m-a-n-y moments in which to pray for you, and am honored you asked. :)

What a lovely desire the Lord has placed on your heart...to serve Him. I will be happy to keep you in my prayers.
♥ ~ellie

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will pray for you. One scripture comes to mind.

Proverbs 3:6
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Set God first in all things that you do. Put him first. Ask and pray to him in all circumstances and he will lay out his path for you. God will speak to you once you open your heart to him. God speaks all the time. :)

W

wwjd_kilden

I can't remember if I was reding this on here, in a book, or heard it in church, but:

A man was telling that he wanted so badly to share the word of God, and he had a dream of a huge crop, ready for the harvest. He felt so hopeless seeing there were so much work to be done. But God tol him "look down at your feet. I only expect you to harvest the crop that your feet are touching".

Yes some do great things, travel the world, share the word with multitudes. But any and every soul gained in a wonderful thing. Start small, with those you are in touch with. You are a reflection of God everywhere you go :)

G

goth4god

Thank you all so much for the prayer and encouragement! it means a lot to me! =]

I can't wait til whatever is meant to happen, happens! for now I just have an eager anxiousness waiting on the Lord to show me where I am to go and what I am to do! =]

S

shekaniah

The Love in this place is so good! Praise God!
I pray God will give you knowledge, depth and insight
so you will discern and know what to do when the right oppertunity
crosses your path. In Jesus Name, Amen