Disaster in my country

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

anna17

Polish President Lech Kaczynski and scores of others have been killed in a plane crash in Russia.- this message onSaturday morning really moved me :((((

If somebody can, please pray with me for souls of those people which have been killed.

Thanks!

Oct 1, 2009
This is absolutely crazy! Wasn't Russia really mad at Poland because of the missile shield defense thingy? From what I've been reading they put all their eggs in one basket, all the top officials etc. It's like the head of Poland got chopped off in one fell swoop!

L

lightbliss

Yeah I saw this on MSN. I sorta saw this as a conspiracy, not really but kinda.
Also, once someone dies, that's it, no second chances. Instead, I'll pray for their families and friends.

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
Also, once someone dies, that's it, no second chances. Instead, I'll pray for their families and friends.
Yeah, this is true. We need to concentrate our prayers for the living, not the dead.

1 John 5:16-17 (King James Version)

16If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Quest

Aug 2, 2009
Polish President Lech Kaczynski and scores of others have been killed in a plane crash in Russia.- this message onSaturday morning really moved me :((((

If somebody can, please pray with me for souls of those people which have been killed.

Thanks!
I will pray with you.

A

anna17

Really thank You guys for your messages :)

It's help...

Always close to God !!!