DISCOVER GOD'S CALL AND PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE THIS SUMMER IN FIJI!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DISCOVER

Hello everyone. My name is Bill, and I am on staff with the ministry Evangelism Explosion. I hope this post can be the answer to some of your prayers by informing you about this internship/mission trip that will change your life. I attended this same trip in 2014 with my wife and it changed our lives. We had no idea how we were going to pay for it, but God provided for us by fundraising because He wanted us there! (I can give you lots of tips if you are in a situation like we were.) If you are single, dating, or married and want to discover all that God has in store, come and spend 6 weeks in Fiji this summer and find out what it is. The opportunity to escape the chaotic and business of everyday life to seek God is truly a once in lifetime opportunity. Please take a look at the flyer and the video below and do not hesitate to contact the email or phone number below. Feel free to comment with any questions or comments to this post as well.

[video=youtube;dqu38ITKEsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqu38ITKEsU[/video]

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Peace be with you all in JESUS NAME. You people will always go out in joy and be led forth in peace and return back in joy in JESUS NAME.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Discover, please read the rules of this site, found at the top of the login page. It is against the rules here to advertise..

jb

Feb 27, 2010
DISCOVER GOD'S CALL AND PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE THIS SUMMER IN FIJI!
You don't need to go to Fuji to discover God's plans and purposes for your life, you can do this for free and in the comfort off your own home by prolonged earnest seeking of the Trinity...:p

Also be aware a prayerless Christian will NOT find God's plans and purposes for their life, no matter where they go to!

Rom 8v14

QED!