divorce/new start

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

im asking for prayer in starting a new life on my own working towards divorce from husband mental abuse and control issues doesnt want me anymore asking for courage and to be able to start a new life

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Praying for you! often times we have abusive homes and think that is how life is suppose to be, then we pick a mate who is abusive or it becomes
a pattern, whatever you decide please be confident in yourself, and know who you are in God

M

MARKSOG

my sister, the truth is Jesus talked about divorce, he said it is bad. if it happens then stay unmarried for life. so ask one question. what will Jesus do? even as you pray.
one thing i know about life is divorce is bad. i will join you in prayer and just listen to his own side.
this is because many at times we talk to God and do not let him talk back to us.
seek his face first

S

shekaniah

May God's love and wisdom be with you!
Hugs and much love sent your way!
God bless you and keep you, Shekaniah

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying .

P

psychomom

Shirley, I pray the Lord will comfort and strengthen you. I ask that He would constantly show You how He loves You, as a good and faithful Father and Husband.

love,
ellie

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus that in your new beginnings, Jesus will fill your heart and life with His love, joy, delight and wonder for all that is the blessings He will bring in your life from this day forward.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

M

Maryforlife

Dear sister, God gave you courage to make a decision so it is Him who starts new life in you. All you have to do is trust blindly. Only He knows what you had to experience, He knows your heart and desires, and He is present for you. God wants you to be happy. He is Savior. He saves you every moment, He holds you here and now. Feel yourself relaxed in His heart for you ARE there. He will take care of you and let you be loved. Congratulations on the new beginnings! Be blessed!

O

OFM

Ever Dearest BFF Shirley,i am going too continue to be praying very much alot strong deep and hard 4 you in all of this.read Jousha 1:8-9.Pray through that Scripture.I Pray that in all of this it will beas peaceful and pain free as possiable be blessed allways GBU AllWaYs.>>>>amen<<<<...

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011

Praying for strength and guidance for you dear sister. Just take baby steps and follow God's leading .... He WILL bring you into a good place :)

M

MRSDS

The Lord's peace be with you. Lord , I leave Shirley into your loving care . The Lord's comfort shine thru in your darkest moment. He will bring forth his angels to protect you. The Holy Spirit fill you with peace. Stay strong and in good courage. The Lord is with you always. Blessings:)