DO ALL PROPHESIES IN OLD & NEW TESTAMENTS CONTAIN ESSENTIAL DOCTRINE?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 28, 2012
God had many chosen Prophets, because why? The Holy Ghost never lived in anyone back before Christ as in after the resurrection of Christ where we are today under a new Covenant, where by belief one is saved by God and God implants himself in the form of the Holy Ghost, the very same Holy Ghost that led Christ.

brother homwardbound...

you stated that no one received the HOLY SPIRIT before my LORD JESUS CHRIST... not until after my LORD JESUS CHRIST death and resurrection...

I SHALL SHOW YOU SOMETHING YOU MUST TRULY LOOK INTO AND LET GOD GUIDE YOU TO THIS GODLY TRUTH...

PSALMS 51:11... we'll start here which then leads us to LUKE 11:13...
[SUP]11 [/SUP]Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

LUKE 11:13... which brings us here...
[SUP]13 [/SUP]If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

LET US ALSO LOOK AT THIS AS WELL...

LUKE 1:15... we'll start here which then leads us to JEREMIAH 1:5...
[SUP]15 [/SUP]For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

JEREMIAH 1:5... GOD HIMSELF is telling this to Jeremiah for it happened to Jeremiah as well...
[SUP]5 [/SUP]Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

How does one TRULY talk to GOD HIMSELF?
How does one TRULY become a GOD HIMSELF? for we are GODS!!!
Are ALL christians TRULY HOLY SPIRIT FILLED?

HERE IS SOMETHING ELSE TO CONSIDER WHY SO MANY CHRISTIANS VARY ESPECIALLY WHEN GOD HIMSELF SAYS WE SHOULD ALL BE IN ONE ACCORD...AND ALSO WHY GOD HIMSELF CHOSE HIS TRUE SONS AND DAUGHTERS ( THE BRIDE ) BEFORE ALL CREATION TO BE THE ONLY ONE'S WHO ARE TRULY HOLY SPIRIT FILLED...

JAMES 1:17-18...
[SUP]17 [/SUP]Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

GOD BLESS... AND MAY GOD'S HOLY TRUTH REIGN FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS AND SOUL...

B

Bluecomet

There is only three things God will not tell you. They are- When judgement day is, the exact size of the universe, and the size of the foundations of the earth.

B

Bluecomet

If someone gives you a prophecy and it doesn't come to pass- That is a false prophet.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The reference is from the Psalms I have said ye are all gods...............Here is the quote, it is from the Word:

Psa 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Psa 82:7

But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
No one has blasphemed. Not unless he believes he can be God, that is what Satan thought.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2012
pardon me...did i read this right

YES... YES... YES... BUT I AM NOT GOD... BUT I AM A PART OF THE GREAT I AM BEFORE ALL CREATION BEING A TRUE SON OF GOD...

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
God had many chosen Prophets, because why? The Holy Ghost never lived in anyone back before Christ as in after the resurrection of Christ where we are today under a new Covenant, where by belief one is saved by God and God implants himself in the form of the Holy Ghost, the very same Holy Ghost that led Christ.

brother homwardbound...

you stated that no one received the HOLY SPIRIT before my LORD JESUS CHRIST... not until after my LORD JESUS CHRIST death and resurrection...

I SHALL SHOW YOU SOMETHING YOU MUST TRULY LOOK INTO AND LET GOD GUIDE YOU TO THIS GODLY TRUTH...

PSALMS 51:11... we'll start here which then leads us to LUKE 11:13...
[SUP]11 [/SUP]Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

LUKE 11:13... which brings us here...
[SUP]13 [/SUP]If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

LET US ALSO LOOK AT THIS AS WELL...

LUKE 1:15... we'll start here which then leads us to JEREMIAH 1:5...
[SUP]15 [/SUP]For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

JEREMIAH 1:5... GOD HIMSELF is telling this to Jeremiah for it happened to Jeremiah as well...
[SUP]5 [/SUP]Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

How does one TRULY talk to GOD HIMSELF?
How does one TRULY become a GOD HIMSELF? for we are GODS!!!
Are ALL christians TRULY HOLY SPIRIT FILLED?

HERE IS SOMETHING ELSE TO CONSIDER WHY SO MANY CHRISTIANS VARY ESPECIALLY WHEN GOD HIMSELF SAYS WE SHOULD ALL BE IN ONE ACCORD...AND ALSO WHY GOD HIMSELF CHOSE HIS TRUE SONS AND DAUGHTERS ( THE BRIDE ) BEFORE ALL CREATION TO BE THE ONLY ONE'S WHO ARE TRULY HOLY SPIRIT FILLED...

JAMES 1:17-18...
[SUP]17 [/SUP]Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

GOD BLESS... AND MAY GOD'S HOLY TRUTH REIGN FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS AND SOUL...
Again God did not live in a single person in the form of the Holy Ghost until after the ascension of Christ John 16. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost was not known before hand, and God can not live in what God sees as evil, the flesh, so the transformation had to take place.
What Christ did was take away the sin issue in his Father's sight by the death of himself so he could present us Holy in front of Father those that believe this to be true, and thus recive new life in the Spirit of God which today is the only way God is worshipped
Colossians 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—
Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
So as you go about ion this life here, carry the gospel with you and be ready to give an account for your Joy in season and out.
For God today after the cross, and the reception at Pentecost. God's Spirit is poured out onto all that will believe that God through Christ made them right with God, to bring one to new life in God, every day, every second of their new life denying their flesh nature daily
John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
John 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

It is not necessarily in any one or more buildings, for God does not reside in buildings, and is why Stephan was stoned to death for saying this to the religious leaders in Saul's day, and watched Stephan accept being stoned to death, no worldly fight back. Flesh in war with God's Spirit is today's problem, and man over the years has done a great job in deception. God lives in us as you said here, yet no man has control over another man, yet tries, and when one tries by saying God told me to tell you, I know it is a lie. For God does not operate that way. Gifts yes, never to take away another's free will. Which man today playing as Prophets are not Prophets when they try to tell others that I, you or anyone else needs to do this or that.
The message that is given to us all that believe is the message of reconciliation by Christ, we are forgiven and Christ rose to give you life , so please be reconciled to God, and God thus will be your teacher.
Hebrews 8:11 No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I do not know what anyone is implying by "personal prophecy" but I do know when Yahweh speaks to anyone today, it carries all the weight of Yahweh speaking to an individual.

I believe He does speak to His children when it suits Him.

It is not my intention to diminish or enhance the importance of this occurrance for anyone other than to whom He has spoken, and these individuals are very aware of just how important it has been for them.

If individuals are molested that other believers have actually heard the Father, this is rather sad, but, perhaps this will instigate further seeking on their part. Just as the Jews are made jealous of a people who are not a nation, so their frustration may encourage them to achieve more in the Lord, Yeshua.

My soul magnifies the Lord, Yeshua, and this, for me is the most important for me, and many.

Aug 15, 2009
When God called me to preach the Gospel, He showed me in a dream 3 times.
When others prophesied to me about my ministry, they were correct. They confirmed it. I stand as the evidence that it's true.

Does my prophetic dreams or prophesies given to me equal or add to scripture? Absolutely not! Do they agree with scripture? Yes, they do! No personal ministry to a person or group equals sola scripture. Yet many make groundless claims that they do, painting up people as heretics & false prophets. Groundless claims are unrighteous judgements as well as blaspheming the Holy Spirit when their claims are such to give credit to the devil for their ability.