do i have what it takes?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

achee

i've been thinking about what happened this year...and it made me think i haven't done anything major. I haven't accomplished anything that would make me feel "yes, i did it". i feel so weak.
i've seen lots of people achieve something with their power, and we're in the same age.While me, it's like i'm rotting on my own here. I don't actually know what i want, what i want to achieve, what i want to have, or see or feel. Ugh...i'm sorry. I don't know anymore. I just feel frustrated.

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
We don't always have what it takes. But, for when we are weak He is strong. I take it that you are a Christian. A born again believer. Continue to grow faith wise and make God the center of your life. Continue to pray and pour your heart out to God. Pray that He will use you according to His will for your life. Allow Him to use you. Its frustrating to feel like you haven't done much, I understand from my own personal experience what that is like friend. You can not bound yourself to the past wishing you could have done more because that will not change it one bit. All you can do now is realize you must start living your life out for God, glorifying Him in whatever you do. You will always be successful doing this. Maybe not worldly successful, but in God's eyes you'll be wonderful. :) Keep an open mind to where God wants you to be, move forward but always listen just in case God says to make another turn.

Channa

Mar 1, 2014
Give yourself to God! Aaaand, what do you wanna change next year? Write it down, so you can set goals for yourself. You can do that with God!

A

achee

thank you :)