Do I stay or do I go?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nancyer

I need prayers about a changing living situation. I need to know that God wants this change to take place and if so how I'm suppose to accomplish it. I have been told I need to move. It's far to complicated to go into here but just know I don't have the money to move out nor can I really afford a rent on my own. I'm looking at Rooms for Rent but right now can't even really afford that. I am 51 years old and work full time but the pay isn't great even if the job is. (I work with developmentally disabled adults in their homes). I don't know where to turn or how to do this. I pray God will answer me soon, letting me know where I'm suppose to go and what I'm suppose to do. Your prayers would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you all, and Thank You God for this site, these people and all the blessings you've bestowed upon me thus far.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus that he will provide all you need and more. :)
Sometimes its not about getting an answer, but trusting in Jesus that whatever you choose His care and provision will always be with you.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for your provision. God bless

S

shekaniah

Praying in Jesus that he will provide all you need and more. :)
Sometimes its not about getting an answer, but trusting in Jesus that whatever you choose His care and provision will always be with you.

God bless
pickles
I agree with pickles,
I have sent a prayer for you...Air mail..,
God bless and take care, Shekaniah:)

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Father, please guide Nancy through this difficult time and let her know Your love for her.

Please bring her a solution for her living arrangements. Give her peace, calmness, and rational thinking. Amen

N

Nancyer

Heartfelt thanks to all who are sending prayers. Living here is stressful at best right now but I know God is with me and will provide an answer.

Blessings to everyone,

Oct 20, 2011
Dear lord please help this woman and help her not to worry. In your name I pray amen

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Don't know if this is reasonable, but do you think you could find someone you have been working with that would need live-in care? Like a permanent, full-time caretaker?

N

Nancyer

Unfortunately that wouldn't work. It would be considered a conflict of interest and I would be fired. Fact is I'm not a caregiver. I'm a Living Skills Instructor. I am there to teach, not take care of or do for the person. Funny thing is, I have 2 clients that would LOVE for me to come live with them but they know that's not possible. Thanks for the suggestion. I've thought I might speak to my Pastor tomorrow morning, see if someone from church needs, or knows someone who, needs, a roommate or live in person. I'm grateful for all the prayers and good thoughts.

L

LoisM

Nancy, my heart goes out to you, and my prayers. My suggestion is that you cotact senior citizens group in your area and ask them if they have a bulletin board or know of someone who needs a live in companion. Not for all day but especially at night. I know there are a lot of people who would love to have this. Be sure you have background referrences, and give them your place of employment if you get calls/interview for such. Locally, our city has a senior citizens building and activities. A good place to start. Good luck, and God go with you. I'm sure you will be a blessing to just the right person. Of course, it should be an other woman; same sex. Another suggestion: many churches have a benevolence fund to help homeless. They too may have an elderly or disables person who could use your help. If you have a church family, start there.
:)

N

Nancyer

I will, and thank you for the suggestions. God bless you