Do Men fall in love faster than Women?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
@Suzie2family 1) "Is it common for men to fall in love at first sight?" 2)"and is it more likely that he will just fall out of love with me again that much more quickly?"

I will tell from my experience, not by others: Number 1 is "yes", but that is not LOVE, because my stupid eyes believe what they see.

Number two, when THIS IS REAL LOVE, don´t fade down that way you are afraid of.

Psicologists have studied the issue, so I recommend you to read from them.

Same questions you mentioned concern US, as men, "Do I like her?"; "Is she really interested on me?"... So I try to "see" in her heart, deep in her skin (because I have lived these 2 last years learning some "girls" of 40 changed their minds same way they change their stockings).

May 3, 2013
@Suzie2family "...I thought "falling in love" must be just for teenagers...?"

This me of 51 felt last year (2012) the very same things I lived up in 1988-89. So she made me feel younger and alive (that´s part of the affair).

May 3, 2013
"for example, a depressed, lonely person is going to be much more vulnerable than someone who is content with their life."
Sounds good! Let us know when meeting or hearing of some one vulnerable, clingy or needy... Ja! Ja!

Let it be known that MANY (not only girls/women) think this: "...
not at all the clingy--needy type".