Do NOT Address NOR Speak TO the Holy Spirit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
So how not being left behind is not how the Father would chasten the prodigal son for giving up his inheriatnce for wild living?
Enow...
are you saying the ppl "left behind" are being 'chastened'?

anyone not in Christ when He comes are not going to make it. at all.

there's no mystery-gap with some ppl running around on earth (trying to escape the mark and some make it and go into the non-existent literal future 1,000 years) while the (gentile?) 'church' is at a 7 year marriage feast in heaven.

like...what?
no, there's none of that.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Love is one of the commandments but Jesus said we are His friends if we do "whatsoever" He commands us.

The commandment of His invitation is one such commandment and if we are to relate to the So of God as friends, then we do so directly for it is by Him, we get to know the Father and is relating to Him through the Son.
Love God's type 1 Cor.13 is the fulfillment of all Law there is no other commandment outside of this at the end of 1 cor 13 it states that allother will pass away but LOVE again God's typegoes on forever I am in him and he is in me we all are today one in him those that do believe and the proof is in the love shed abroad in one's heart. A tree is always identified by its fruit a bad tree cannot produce real fruit, But it can produce fake fruit but whenever Itake a taste i know it is fake and spit it out. And a good tree which is Father cannot produce bad fruit, and when one has died tothe carnal mind and has done this through Faith in Christ the Holy Ghost being the witness we are cometogether as one in the Spirit of God and are having felowship together with allthe Saints in Christ Jesus, thanking God the Father forever and always forthis undeserved life that he gave as a free gift no work on my part except the work to enter into his grace as he ahs said in Hebrews 3 and 4 they never entered his grace because of unbelief
Love you Enow and thanks for your thoughts

Dec 21, 2012
Enow...
are you saying the ppl "left behind" are being 'chastened'?

anyone not in Christ when He comes are not going to make it. at all.

there's no mystery-gap with some ppl running around on earth (trying to escape the mark and some make it and go into the non-existent literal future 1,000 years) while the (gentile?) 'church' is at a 7 year marriage feast in heaven.

like...what?
no, there's none of that.
How about asking Him then?

It seems to me that you would be asking Him "Why, O Lord, did you say all those other things? Surely you know that those that are not yours would not have need of these warnings, because they wouldn't be reading your words when they are condemned already for simply not believing in you?"

John 8:[SUP]31 [/SUP]Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; [SUP]32 [/SUP]And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free....[SUP]36 [/SUP]If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

John 15:[SUP]6 [/SUP]If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. [SUP]7 [/SUP]If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. [SUP]8 [/SUP]Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. [SUP]9 [/SUP]As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. [SUP]10 [/SUP]If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. [SUP]11 [/SUP]These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Salvation is never at stake, but bearing fruit so that our joy may be full is as well as avoiding being cast forth to be burned so as to not lose our full reward is certainly being given as a warning to those that believe in Him.

2 John 1:[SUP]7 [/SUP]For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. [SUP]8 [/SUP]Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward. [SUP]9 [/SUP]Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

And that warning in verse 7 is about those believers that testify of the Spirit of Christ being outside of us and felt around us, because that is not the Spirit of Christ. The testimony in according to our faith is definitive as to where Jesus Christ dwells.

2 Corinthians 13:[SUP]5 [/SUP]Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Do note reprobate as some modern Bibles have it as disqualified. Now a false witness can defile a believer and anyone defiling the temple of God, him God will destroy.

Matthew 15:[SUP]19 [/SUP]For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: [SUP]20 [/SUP]These are the things which defile a man:

Matthew 12:[SUP]35 [/SUP]A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. [SUP]36 [/SUP]But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. [SUP]37 [/SUP]For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

1 Corinthians 3:[SUP]13 [/SUP]Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. [SUP]14 [/SUP]If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. [SUP]15 [/SUP]If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. [SUP]16 [/SUP]Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? [SUP]17 [/SUP]If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Do those not saved have the Holy Spirit in them? No, but those that defile the temple of God, God will destroy. How else do you think makes a vessel unto honour in His House into a vessel unto dishonour in His House. but to be damned from not being a vessel unto honour in His House?

God will judge His House first and that is why we are running that race for the high prize of our calling in Christ Jesus as He is the author & finisher of our faith to help us lay aside every weight & sin so we can run by His grace and by His help as our Good Shepherd to honour Him at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb as the Bridegroom He is as keeping the faith is the good fight.

Dec 21, 2012
A tree is always identified by its fruit a bad tree cannot produce real fruit, But it can produce fake fruit ..........And a good tree which is Father cannot produce bad fruit,
That part of your quote is for believers in proving all things, including the testing of spirits.

Matthew 7:[SUP]13 [/SUP]Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [SUP]14 [/SUP]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The iniquity is stated here when Jesus said that those that broaden the way in approaching God the Father other than by way of the Son will be so bad in the latter days that many that profess Him are doing it.

Matthew 7:[SUP]15 [/SUP]Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. [SUP]16 [/SUP]Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

That workings of a false prophet will be ecumenical in nature as gathering grapes of thorns & figs of thistles.

Matthew 7:[SUP]17 [/SUP]Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [SUP]18 [/SUP]A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Churches and believers that have widened the way in worship by including the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son have broken the commandment of His invitation as to why the "holy laughter" movement was ecumenical in 1994 as occuring in Catholic & Protestant churches and not just a streamlined Pentecostal/Charismatic event any more.

This tree of focussing on the Holy Spirit in worship and in prayer has resulted in alot of bad fruits. Believers will testify that the holy laughter movement, slain in the spirit, the Tornoto Blessings, Pensacola Outpourings, and others are not of God, but they refuse to acknowledge that same tree they share when they had received tongues without interpretation directly from the Holy Spirit the same way those others had received these signs in the flesh.

Matthew 7:[SUP]19 [/SUP]Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

They keep ignoring the significance of this warning that those falling down in those movements that they see as apostate was of teh same tree of addressing to the Holy Spirit and praying to the Holy Spirit as if He is another Mediator between God and man when He is not, but only the man Christ Jesus is. Errant Bible versions has introduced doubts in His words that they will gloss over all other words as if they are not applicable or that they are to be applied in other ways other than what Jesus was applying it towards... the way we approach God the Father by... by only coming to the Son.

Matthew 7:[SUP]23 [/SUP]And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. [SUP]24 [/SUP]Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: [SUP]25 [/SUP]And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. [SUP]26 [/SUP]And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: [SUP]27 [/SUP]And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Errant believers that continue to relate to the spirit and through its tongues as a prayer language are going to find that it is not the same as them praying personally to the Bridegroom as the chaste bride of Christ should and unless they shun vain & profane babblings and return to their first love at that throne of grace for forgiveness and help to rest in Him and chase no more after other "gods" for a sign like an adulterous generation would, they will be cast forth into the fire to be burned as in being left behind to face the fire coming on the earth, losing their birthright to attend the Marriage Supper.

2 Peter 3:[SUP]10 [/SUP]But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. [SUP]11 [/SUP]Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, [SUP]12 [/SUP]Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Luke 12:[SUP]46 [/SUP]The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. [SUP]47 [/SUP]And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. [SUP]48 [/SUP]But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. [SUP]49 [/SUP]I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

So that is what the thread is for to mean what we say about being a chaste bride of Christ in relating to God through the Bridegroom because Jesus meant what He had said that there really isn't any other way in relating to the Father but by the Son.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
but Enow we are relating to the Father by the Son through the Holy Ghost our coupler in and unto this all three being one as we are also made one with them 1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1 always equals 1. The Holy Ghost is the coupler and witness to Jesus Christ and the Father. Being thereofre smothered and covered in him protected where no weapon formed against any true believer can ever prosper and this is the Love of God that the devil or devils of this world can not touch for al evil has past tense been condemned to the flesh back at the cross of Christ and today the true beloiever has access tothe tree of life back at the Garden of Eden that all were kept from ever eating from it until Christ came and did his work on this earth and finished it then died then rose the third day and now we the true belivers eat freely off of this tree having everlasting life connected and assured from the Holy Ghost our comforter, (counselor) the only one that tell us the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Not maufactured up as a lot of people have done and still do today. Just go into a Pentecostal Church for a little while to them you want the Spirit and for them to pray for you to Speak in tongues so you will know you have the Spirit of Christ by thier confirmatiom when you finally do speak.
To begin with I know that this is a fake Spirit masqueradinfg as God the reason is Ido not need the approval of others ever, I only need the approval of God and he has accepted me in the beloeved him. This is stated in Ephesians, that I have been accepted in the beloved. But let us go further and prove what I say is true, Iractice speraking an unknown language I go there and all of a sudden I speak out loud and the people in amazement gather around and start the praise and wroship approving me as being in the Spirit. This is a fleshly worship and a deception from the decievers of this world. Now Enow you mentioned before that what about those that do want to know Christ and are decieved by this mess of eviltaht is everywhere.
Well Brother thoise that are truly seeking God, don't you think that God will draw them to his Son oh wait a minute scripture says that God will so therefore God will do wahjt God said he will doi and Paul even said there are those that preach Christ with contention and those sincerely, I will glory in Both for Christ is being preached, you see Paul trusted and trusts as we are to do the same that God will lead those that are wanting to know him to his Son and teach him truth the truth that sets that one and that one and on and on to the freedom in and through his Son the law of liberty, the love that is unconditional that you are in dabger of making it conditional, it is God's Job, the Holy Spirit to bring in the sheep and anyone that blasphemies this will not be forgiven nor can be Blasphemy of the Holy Ghost is not a sin it is unbelief, where the Holy Ghost's job is to convince the world that its problem is unbelief and in need of belief. Not I got to get it right clean up crew and walk upright thinking God is going to pleased by what I am doing or not doing. No flesh in his sight will ever please him. We are called to completely trust God in all things, to give up any dependency on this world and or other people.
It is to be inner-dependant on God in all things here and now not independant as the world teaches
Love you Enow

Dec 21, 2012
but Enow we are relating to the Father by the Son through the Holy Ghost
No. God relates to us through the Holy Ghost, but that is with the understanding that the Holy Spirit only speaks what He hears and so the actual Counsellor Whom is also the Good Shepherd is the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ.

That means the Holy Spirit Himself isn't actually the One talking to you when He is relaying the words of the One that is.

As a chaste bride of Christ, we are to relate to God through the Bridegroom and that is the Son. It is by Him we are relating to the Father. That is why He has gone before us and at that throne of grace by Whom we live that reconciled relationship with God THROUGH Jesus Christ, the Son of God. We are married to God through the Bridegroom.

It's time for believers to act like it instead of glossing over the meaning of the Bridegroom as if it does not mean that at all in how God wants us to come to Him personally in relating to Him.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
No. God relates to us through the Holy Ghost, but that is with the understanding that the Holy Spirit only speaks what He hears and so the actual Counsellor Whom is also the Good Shepherd is the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ.

That means the Holy Spirit Himself isn't actually the One talking to you when He is relaying the words of the One that is.

As a chaste bride of Christ, we are to relate to God through the Bridegroom and that is the Son. It is by Him we are relating to the Father. That is why He has gone before us and at that throne of grace by Whom we live that reconciled relationship with God THROUGH Jesus Christ, the Son of God. We are married to God through the Bridegroom.

It's time for believers to act like it instead of glossing over the meaning of the Bridegroom as if it does not mean that at all in how God wants us to come to Him personally in relating to Him.
I do not know who do or who don't, I know what I do and agree with the relating, even though sometimes it seems like you are coming two differant ways about this and that is not important because I see and believe you care.
But no matter I know God will straighten it out in me as in Romans 14, for it is God that whomwill make you stand and me as well. And what I really love is that I have been accepted in the beloved in Ephesians, ans so have you along with all believers. Now some think of every day as alike and give God thanks others view ine day above another and Give God thanks. Others Eat and give God thanks and others do not eat and give God thanks.
THis is what I meant about to becareful notto split hairs this one prays through the Holy Ghost thisone goes directly to Jesus each and every time and that one goes directly to Father and all give God thanks. Now Father has recieved each one and to his own master each one stands or falls, who are anyone of us to judge another man's servant to his own master he stands or falls.
Each person goes about thier belief in Jesus Christ thier way of belief, and God in Romans 14 said he has recieved them and points out that each one that he has recieved gives him thanksand that he is the one that will straighten anything that they need to straighten out in him. Now once Ihave recioeved Christ I have recieved Christ and am in the fold and Ican talk to whoever I choose for Igive God thanks for his Son and I give the Holy Ghost thanks for the teaching and I give Jesus thanks for the Holy Ghost and especially the connection of his last sacrifice and forgiveness of all sin(s) forever so I can approch the throne of grace in my time of need and my time of need is always,for it is not about sin any longer or a certain mathematical formula to approach Father Jesus bridged that gap by taking away the sin of the world so we can go and get life after we die to sin as well wuith Christ on the cross and then we get risen back alive by Father as he did Jesus already
Anyway I am starting to go too far.hope I am clear nowwe are all one in him once we ask and we shall recieve so whatwe need is life and we get this after we die to self through asking and believing, God thus has got us sothered and covered in him through the trinity being one like an egg three parts but one egg, thanks I appreciate you Enow

zone

Jun 13, 2010
How about asking Him then?

It seems to me that you would be asking Him "Why, O Lord, did you say all those other things? Surely you know that those that are not yours would not have need of these warnings, because they wouldn't be reading your words when they are condemned already for simply not believing in you?"
oh please.
there's no pretrib rapture, so pretending Jesus is threatening me over it is lame.
just defend your position and leave speaking for the Lord to today's "prophets"

Dec 21, 2012
But no matter I know God will straighten it out in me as in Romans 14, for it is God that whomwill make you stand and me as well. And what I really love is that I have been accepted in the beloved in Ephesians, ans so have you along with all believers. Now some think of every day as alike and give God thanks others view ine day above another and Give God thanks. Others Eat and give God thanks and others do not eat and give God thanks.

THis is what I meant about to becareful notto split hairs this one prays through the Holy Ghost thisone goes directly to Jesus each and every time and that one goes directly to Father and all give God thanks.
Jesus being the Bridegroom, requires one to behave as the bride in relating to God through our first love. Climbing up any other way in giving thanks, would be the same result of Him saying, I know ye not whence ye are" because they did not relate personally to Him as the chaste bride of Christ.

Now Father has recieved each one and to his own master each one stands or falls, who are anyone of us to judge another man's servant to his own master he stands or falls.
The irony is that Jesus spoke about heeding His words to build on that rock to avoid falling.

Matthew 7:[SUP]23 [/SUP]And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. [SUP]24 [/SUP]Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: [SUP]25 [/SUP]And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. [SUP]26 [/SUP]And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: [SUP]27 [/SUP]And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

To what heeding of His words was Jesus pronouncing this judgment of that iniquity on?

Matthew 7:[SUP]13 [/SUP]Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [SUP]14 [/SUP]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

So Who is the way that has been specified in how we come to God the Father by for Him to know us, and we Him?

John 14:[SUP]4 [/SUP]And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [SUP]5 [/SUP]Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [SUP]6 [/SUP]Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [SUP]7 [/SUP]If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

The consequences for leaving our first love is mentioned below.

Revelation 2:[SUP]3 [/SUP]And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. [SUP]4 [/SUP]Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. [SUP]5 [/SUP]Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

So no.... it is by His Word and by His grace & help, that I am hardly splitting hairs at all, because those that use tongues as a prayer language in what they think is giving of thanks, are hardly giving thanks to Him at all for He hears them not just as they do not know what they are praying and thus unfruitful even to them that pray in tongues.

Paul explained what he meant about praying in tongues and that was about praying that someone may interpret the tongues. Paul was not praying in tongues as if using tongues as a prayer form, but praying while he was speaking in tongues that someone may interpret. Paul explained further in verses 14 & 15 that it was his spirit that was praying, not the Holy Spirit.

Paul even went on to explain plainly what tongues were for.. for God to speak unto the people as God's gift of tongues was none other than of other men's lips for speaking unto the people.

1 Corinthians 14:[SUP]13 [/SUP]Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret. [SUP]14 [/SUP]For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. [SUP]15 [/SUP]What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also. [SUP]16 [/SUP]Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest? [SUP]17 [/SUP]For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified. [SUP]18 [/SUP]I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all: [SUP]19 [/SUP]Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue. [SUP]20 [/SUP]Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men. [SUP]21 [/SUP]In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord.

So there is no splitting of hairs when it comes to relating to the Bridegroom as the chaste bride of Christ and those that revel in vain and profane babblings, should go before that throne of grace for help to shun them to relate to the Bridegroom as they ought to because the Son of God really is the only way we can relate to God the Father by.

2 Timothy 2:[SUP]15 [/SUP]Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. [SUP]16 [/SUP]But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.....[SUP]24 [/SUP]And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, [SUP]25 [/SUP]In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; [SUP]26 [/SUP]And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

God wants us to go to the Son in relating to and living that reconciled relationship with God through. The devil would point us away from the Son in relating to God by. That is what the spirit of the antichrist will do.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Jesus being the Bridegroom, requires one to behave as the bride in relating to God through our first love. Climbing up any other way in giving thanks, would be the same result of Him saying, I know ye not whence ye are" because they did not relate personally to Him as the chaste bride of Christ.

The irony is that Jesus spoke about heeding His words to build on that rock to avoid falling.

To what heeding of His words was Jesus pronouncing this judgment of that iniquity on?

So Who is the way that has been specified in how we come to God the Father by for Him to know us, and we Him?

John 14:[SUP]4 [/SUP]And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [SUP]5 [/SUP]Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [SUP]6 [/SUP]Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [SUP]7 [/SUP]If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

The consequences for leaving our first love is mentioned below.

Revelation 2:[SUP]3 [/SUP]And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. [SUP]4 [/SUP]Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. [SUP]5 [/SUP]Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

So no.... it is by His Word and by His grace & help, that I am hardly splitting hairs at all, because those that use tongues as a prayer language in what they think is giving of thanks, are hardly giving thanks to Him at all for He hears them not just as they do not know what they are praying and thus unfruitful even to them that pray in tongues.

Paul explained what he meant about praying in tongues and that was about praying that someone may interpret the tongues. Paul was not praying in tongues as if using tongues as a prayer form, but praying while he was speaking in tongues that someone may interpret. Paul explained further in verses 14 & 15 that it was his spirit that was praying, not the Holy Spirit.

Paul even went on to explain plainly what tongues were for.. for God to speak unto the people as God's gift of tongues was none other than of other men's lips for speaking unto the people.

1 Corinthians 14:[SUP]13 [/SUP]Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret. [SUP]14 [/SUP]For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. [SUP]15 [/SUP]What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also. [SUP]16 [/SUP]Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest? [SUP]17 [/SUP]For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified. [SUP]18 [/SUP]I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all: [SUP]19 [/SUP]Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue. [SUP]20 [/SUP]Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men. [SUP]21 [/SUP]In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord.

So there is no splitting of hairs when it comes to relating to the Bridegroom as the chaste bride of Christ and those that revel in vain and profane babblings, should go before that throne of grace for help to shun them to relate to the Bridegroom as they ought to because the Son of God really is the only way we can relate to God the Father by.

2 Timothy 2:[SUP]15 [/SUP]Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. [SUP]16 [/SUP]But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.....[SUP]24 [/SUP]And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, [SUP]25 [/SUP]In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; [SUP]26 [/SUP]And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

God wants us to go to the Son in relating to and living that reconciled relationship with God through. The devil would point us away from the Son in relating to God by. That is what the spirit of the antichrist will do.
Enow Brother careful that you are not straining out gnats, and I tell you God is Merciful and will judge each by thier motive not thier gifts ans sacrifices for many will claim that, ALL three ARE ONE and Jesus is the way the truth and the life, careful you are not acting and becoming controlled by the stringency of Law and turning those that believe away from God by rejecting our comforter the Holy Ghost that Christ sent to the Believer and Father will never leave anyone that he has accepted out of sinc in him period.
Homwardbound

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Oh and I do each and every time thanking God the Father for the Son and as well the Son thanking The Son for the Holy Ghost