do u know ur destiny?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

koolcas

Jul 12, 2012
amen powemm!! ...to live is Christ. :)

everyone on earth has a specific purpose. God never ever created anything without a purpose. i know that whatever i do, i do it unto God, for His glory and honour. so if i say a part of my destiny which i will reveal to you is to be a dr, it is not just a career. it is a ministry. that is how i see it.
i just want to know if we ask God to give us a vision to work towards, will He not do it? God is not somebody to keep us in the dark. He wants to reveal His plans and He wants to see our potential released.
we have to be careful because so many of us dont fulfill our destiny.Myles Monroe said the graveyard is the richest place on earth...the potential that may change the world... its often dies as a desire. most christians live mediocre lives. i believe to truly release your potential you have to surrender all. im just here to encourage us; let us not become one of those that are too shy,too unwilling, too self conscious to give our all.