Do we sometimes MISS God's best for us and it's big right before our very EYES!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Note: This thread comes courtesy of zere, he put a a funny pic of one of my favorite little fellows in a pic recently in another thread. :)
_________________&____________________&_____________________&
Do we?
Do we talk to God, do we give Him what we need, in prayer, asking for things, like, ahem, being unsingle, and, God provides and then......

.....we do not understand that He is giving us our best.

So........, sooooo-oh-oh--oh, NO.......

...we dump God's best, after He's sheathed us with complete PROTECTION. We ask Him for more when He asks if we need anything more, but it is really Satan in disguise , and, of course, he brings us more, OH, Yes!, but, yes, OH NO! that snake certainluy brings us 'more' when he sees the point to POUNCE, when we are COMPLETELY protected by God, our children too, as this video below attests, and, so....yes, indeed......

....we ask for more. But that is all, WE KNOW, God is giving us and it's PERFECT, but we want......

....MORE !! More-more-more!!!! Maybe someone can post a verse that relates to this truthism in our quest to not accept God's perfect for us, to not get/draw really close to God when we think something is comforting but not perfect when it really is PERFECT for us.

"There ya go, you wanted Harry Hunk when I gave you computer nerd, Binary Bob, and, now, HH is sitting on the couch, all his hunk has NOW become FLAB and Binary Bob just so happened to marry your best friend, and, they are filled with joy and are a picture perfect fit, of life and joy personified, living their life beautifully together for Him.'

We need to really PRAY, hard, about this person that is in front of us from Him, don't we? We NEED to GIVE the relationship a chance with the guy whose eyes you can't see because his horn-rimmed glasses are covering them, but who is so NICE to you, not rich, just nice.

Because what could happen next IS he could (not saying he will, but the Lord leads) be INSPIRED to become RICH and 'rich' you may REALIZE is about 'heart,' 'health,' that is where real happiness dwells, rather, 'that' is where real JOY dwells.

Note: I, too, struggle with this, have, it's important for us all, whenever I say things, to understand, what I say applies to ALL, myself included. God has us, and, IF you already married the 'hunk' who became hunky (and not in a good way) it's OK, embrace him and embrace Him, He will get you through :)

Just be wary of whose 'hands' you ask to help you . Remember, WHO has the whole world in His hands :)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nArIoIeJgBA[/video]