Do you believe this?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you believe this is will happen? A game seen from space?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
Do you believe there are enough churches (separate united gatherings is what I mean in this case by...churches) in this world or counrty that could sponsor enough people to play a game that could be seen from space?

Last edited:
P

psychomom

who would be there to see it? :confused:

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
who would be there to see it? :confused:
The people in space, who bought tickets to see the game being played, a game, that you can only see being played from space. Duh. ;)

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
Well...we would sorta lol, and God would. The world would too, cause we would probably have to tell someone so they knew it was a harmless gathering.

P

psychomom

ohhh...satellites and drones and whatnot. (terrifying thought, right?)

nah, Jon, God can see us right where we are. :)

Aug 25, 2013
The people in space, who bought tickets to see the game being played, a game, that you can only see being played from space. Duh. ;)
Reborn, maybe a few hundred (or thousands?) playing chess would be good. Don't know if many would by tickets, but it would be fun. :)

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Like entertain the angels?

J

jaybird88

can someone please explain what "the game" is? I dont get it?

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
Anyone can read the game and suggest changes or whatever. Would it not glorify God to show the world, Him, and us that we love God and each other to that extent? And yes...I know God can see us right where we are, and even our heart. Of course God knows, and I am so glad He knows us.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2012
oh man...I just remembered from back in the day.... you-just-lost-the-game.jpg

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
Well, I will not deny that the first version of this game had more rules, and was for a public traveling group. The last bersion is the one I posted, which more resembles the behavior of an outpost and place to recieve training for the public version. Yes it is still a parable to the world in the piblic version. I really believe it's better for the first version to be played last, and the last version to be played first.

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
Sorry about typos. Got a 50 dollar phone that laggs while typing.