Do you feel it?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I am speaking to all of you here, for all of you who know the hunger and thirst for the lord and for the ones who seek him with everything you have in you here is a Promise the Lord has made just for you. Isaiah 44:3- I will pour out water for the thirsty land( our thirst for him) and make streams flow on the dry land( He will give us more than we hoped for) I will pour my spirit into your children and my blessings on your descendants. He has heard your prayers, hears your souls deep longings and groans and he will very soon fill your desire as if you had eaten the best food and drinking the best wine.

The hunger and thirst you feel are pleasing to God, he treasures a greedy heart for him. This hunger and thirst has created a flame in your heart that you do not see, sometimes you can feel it in your heart but often times it is hidden from you. but the fire still burns and as long as you keep it alive by seeking his heart and reading his word the flame will engulf you with brilliant colors that seem to be god saying how greatly pleased he is with you.

Keep the flame alive always by telling the Lord how you love and appreciate him just for who he is. Let him be the deepest longing of your heart, Let him be the treasure in heaven you seek for nothing in heaven or even eternal life compares to his treasured heart.

Jun 14, 2013
I don't feel much of anything in regards to the spiritual (not trying to be a buzzkill by any means). Which is why I guess I'm here. Haha

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I don't feel much of anything in regards to the spiritual (not trying to be a buzzkill by any means). Which is why I guess I'm here. Haha
Well that is fine, some of us just have to find our way

Sep 8, 2012
Well said brother Blain.
Keep up the good works(faith based posts), for they are not in vain.