Do You Receive?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 8, 2015
The Holy Ghost, the Spirit of the Living God, the Father of Jesus the Christ, the Son of the Living God.

V

VioletReigns

You emailed me the following message:

What would it take for Jesus Christ
to do for you,
to make you love Him enough,
or appreciate Him enough,
to come to the point in your life that
obedience to Him is your first and only priority?

I do not understand. Is this a rhetorical question? Are you seeking an exposé from me personally on this subject perhaps?

V

VioletReigns

P

psychomom

to do for you,

I do not understand. Is this a rhetorical question? Are you seeking an exposé from me personally on this subject perhaps?
i just got the same message!

love being in good company...yours. ♥

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I got the same one. I replied as though it was serious, and got some rather odd responses. So far I'm making a bet with myself where the PM saga is heading...

P

psychomom

I got the same one. I replied as though it was serious, and got some rather odd responses. So far I'm making a bet with myself where the PM saga is heading...
with all due respect to the OP, i hope it's heading to spam filters? :)

K

kaylagrl

Well Lynx at least you got an answer.I accused them of spamming and they stopped after the third pm.Here to get attemtion apparently.

D

DesiredHaven

to do for you,

I received the same, just ignored it.

Feb 7, 2015
I got it too. I tried to talk with them till it became obvious they were just playing games.

V

VioletReigns

I reported the member and the emailed message and asked the Administrators if it is spam or a legitimate user.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
I got the same message. Just answered "It already is". and "He already has".

O

oldthennew

my Father in heaven has taught me that through all and any means those that
have been deceived and taken captive by satan, they by all means deserve an answer
that may give them some hope, no matter the deceptive circumstansives
in which they have received them.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Tried to find what was the problem too but I think ERROR_NOT_READY...
Abort, Retry, Ignore, Fail?

Feb 7, 2015
my Father in heaven has taught me that through all and any means those that
have been deceived and taken captive by satan, they by all means deserve an answer
that may give them some hope, no matter the deceptive circumstansives
in which they have received them.
Take another look at my post... OK? This person is not seeking answers. Seriously, he just wants to play games.

D

DesiredHaven

He sounds like the same person who was also GodisGreat2Me from Christian forums who was here another another name and banned, same sin thread MO

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I got the same message and said yes, Christ was first.

Then they asked me a yes or no question, so I said, "What about you?"

No reply, as of yet!

V

VioletReigns

Tried to find what was the problem too but I think ERROR_NOT_READY...
Abort, Retry, Ignore, Fail?

Sister SoulWeaver, I clicked on your signature where it says "FOR THE REVELATION THAT SAVED ME..." and read both parts 1 and 2. What a fantastic revelation indeed! Thank you for sharing that message of the miraculous grace of Jesus Christ whereby we can find genuine rest. Hallelujah! \:D/ In addition to the proclamations of the Lord we can add what He proclaimed on the Cross: "IT IS FINISHED!" Amen? :D

O

oldthennew

please forgive me brothers and sisters, but when I read and perceive certain words
and phrases written here, in certain relative moments, there is something inside of me that touches my heart
and reminds me of my 'old-self-' and the 'who' I used to be, so I seem to always
have this unbeliable HOPE that another will be as blessed as I have been.

in Christs' Love,....

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
please forgive me brothers and sisters, but when I read and perceive certain words
and phrases written here, in certain relative moments, there is something inside of me that touches my heart
and reminds me of my 'old-self-' and the 'who' I used to be, so I seem to always
have this unbeliable HOPE that another will be as blessed as I have been.

in Christs' Love,....
Amen and praying with gladness that God will make him ready to receive!

@VioletReigns Amen and TY Sis and I directed him towards these posts God gave me that explain grace and that grace is not licencious thing at all, but the only way to be transformed and be more like Jesus, but he would not read... but hoping God will reach him even though he wont listen!

Last edited: