do you want to have my babies?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fantasiafelice

hi, something my dad use to say-

do you want to have my babies?

(points at us) and says "they're over there" lol

:confused:

T

Tintin

I do want to get married and have children but that approach is super awkward. :)

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
My mom sometimes likes to tell Christian ladies that she meets that she sleeps with the church pastor. Her husband (my dad) is the pastor. They chuckle but it usually throws them off a bit, at first. ;)

It's funny but I also get a little embarrassed that she does that. :eek:

U

Ugly

After he retired, my dad used to tell people he recently got out of prison. He was a prison guard, haha. He was at a bank and told a woman working there, said the whole time she was helping him she had this scared look on her face, and kept eyeballing him, haha.

Course he's the same guy that used to embarrass my mom. They'd get on an elevator and forget to push the button. Someone would say something to him, and in the thickest hillbilly accent he could muster he would say really loud to a full elevator 'i'm sorry, we're from Kentucky and we aint never been on an elevator before'. =P

Stuey

Aug 17, 2009
Baahahaha, I love this humour. Making people feel awkward and throwing them off is so fun!

F

fantasiafelice

he also likes to pretend that i am adopted but that is bc he is an idiot lol, btw my mum & dad have always been married lol

another little moment was when i was in the lift (elevator) and i was on the top floor and the door opened and i asked "is this lift going down? u did it on the bottom floor aswell asking if it was going up :s was pretty funny, also my friend in the lift with me said to me once "you have to go down before you go up" lol i thought that was pretty funny but i have a bit of an over active imagination hahha