Do you worry about Election interference

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What is your level of concern regarding Election integrity

• 3. I am worried about election fraud in 2024

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 1, 2024
Oregon
And people........only born again, spirit filled, and walking out his plan for their lives can pass through the eye of the needle.:)(y)
Only the Elect will enter in, God’s grace is sufficient for them. God’s plan for your life is to love Him with all your heart, and your neighbor as yourself. Many will say in that day, Lord Lord. And He will say depart from Me, I never knew you. We should be very careful about putting requirements for salvation upon people that God Himself has not required.

May 1, 2024
Oregon
blah blah blah

same old same old
He speaks the same old same old truth.
Christ said that His Kingdom is not of this Earth. I am a follower of Christ, His subject, He is my King. If I already have a King and His kingdom is not of this Earth, my kingdom is not of this Earth, why should I concern myself with an election in Satans kingdom where he controls both sides of the isle? You are choosing (allegedly) from options provided to you by Satan himself. I’m with Stan on this one. But I came to this view a very long time ago.

Feb 17, 2023
Only the Elect will enter in, God’s grace is sufficient for them. God’s plan for your life is to love Him with all your heart, and your neighbor as yourself. Many will say in that day, Lord Lord. And He will say depart from Me, I never knew you. We should be very careful about putting requirements for salvation upon people that God Himself has not required.

What he wrote is true though. Only those who abide in Christ and let Him live His life in them will enter in. People who are Christian in name only but won't let Jesus reign in them won't.

🍤

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
He speaks the same old same old truth.
Christ said that His Kingdom is not of this Earth. I am a follower of Christ, His subject, He is my King. If I already have a King and His kingdom is not of this Earth, my kingdom is not of this Earth, why should I concern myself with an election in Satans kingdom where he controls both sides of the isle? You are choosing (allegedly) from options provided to you by Satan himself. I’m with Stan on this one. But I came to this view a very long time ago.
You are painfully ungrateful for the gift that is the West in general, America in particular. Frankly, if totalitarianism befalls us, you and those like you will deserve what you get.

The ungratefulness I read in these forums is absolutely stunning. Truly the result of a successful nation, because only under such could the people be so blissfully unaware of what the alternative to not maintaining our system is.

Feb 17, 2023
You are painfully ungrateful for the gift that is the West in general, America in particular. Frankly, if totalitarianism befalls us, you and those like you will deserve what you get.

The ungratefulness I read in these forums is absolutely stunning. Truly the result of a successful nation, because only under such could the people be so blissfully unaware of what the alternative to not maintaining our system is.

I wasn't born in the USA and neither was most of my family. We came from a third world country where politics is very corrupt. We absolutely love this country and cherish it. That's why we vote and when we vote, we vote for the politicians that love this country too. We're going to be voting for Trump!

🍤

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I wasn't born in the USA and neither was most of my family. We came from a third world country where politics is very corrupt. We absolutely love this country and cherish it. That's why we vote and when we vote, we vote for the politicians that love this country too. We're going to be voting for Trump!

🍤
(Said in my best Bogart).. Hey kid, I like your style.

May 1, 2024
Oregon

Do we know each other? Have you ever sat down and talked with me over a cup of coffee? Have we perhaps shared a moment or two chatting at the bus stop, or in line at the grocery store? I don’t believe so, I don’t even know your name, and yet you have me all figured out. “People like you” Interesting. Do you mean people who love God more than some man made system? Or perhaps someone who prefers the Kingdom of the Risen Lord above the kingdom ruled by a fallen angel? Or maybe even, a person who realizes that in choosing the lesser of two evils, evil has still been chosen?

I am very grateful that I was born in the West, not because I believe I would have been less blessed to have been born in Haiti or Nepal or Cameroon, but because I try to be thankful in all circumstances.

You seem to be under the impression that we do not already live in a totalitarian state. Are you waiting on the great white hope to come and save us from the evil left? Perhaps you think we can vote our way out of this present predicament? Or maybe you are one of those who is ready and willing to take up arms to defend your precious liberties. I don’t know you, so I won’t make presumptuous statements that make me look like an angry fool. I will say this however, as I previously stated. Christ is my King, I have no other allegiance. There is no freedom apart from Christ. And thanks to Christ, regardless of your evil wishes, I absolutely will not, get what I deserve. His grace is sufficient for me.

If you are so concerned about losing your precious earthly kingdom, perhaps you should repent, and when you have been converted in your heart, encourage others to do the same. Apart from repentance, the West is doomed. You won’t be voting or even shooting your way out of the judgment of Almighty God. Nationalism is a form of idolatry, this is my humble opinion. Of course you are free to disagree. Have a blessed day.

May 1, 2024
Oregon
What he wrote is true though. Only those who abide in Christ and let Him live His life in them will enter in. People who are Christian in name only but won't let Jesus reign in them won't.

🍤
Please provide the scripture to support your statement. I’m not trying to be contrary here, but these type of comments seem to be teetering on the very slippery slope of lordship salvation.

For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above.
Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
. But I came to this view a very long time ago.
Great for you, stay home. But don't complain when you can't afford to get to work because the gas is too high or feed yourself and your family because the food is too high, or heat your home... I could go on. No, God's kingdom isn't here yet, but we still have to eat, move, and live in this world. And communism may be fine for you but some of us know that our loved ones literally gave life and limb to keep this a free country. So sit back, let the rest of us handle this, and enjoy your freedom.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Do we know each other? Have you ever sat down and talked with me over a cup of coffee? Have we perhaps shared a moment or two chatting at the bus stop, or in line at the grocery store? I don’t believe so, I don’t even know your name, and yet you have me all figured out. “People like you” Interesting. Do you mean people who love God more than some man made system? Or perhaps someone who prefers the Kingdom of the Risen Lord above the kingdom ruled by a fallen angel? Or maybe even, a person who realizes that in choosing the lesser of two evils, evil has still been chosen?

I am very grateful that I was born in the West, not because I believe I would have been less blessed to have been born in Haiti or Nepal or Cameroon, but because I try to be thankful in all circumstances.

You seem to be under the impression that we do not already live in a totalitarian state. Are you waiting on the great white hope to come and save us from the evil left? Perhaps you think we can vote our way out of this present predicament? Or maybe you are one of those who is ready and willing to take up arms to defend your precious liberties. I don’t know you, so I won’t make presumptuous statements that make me look like an angry fool. I will say this however, as I previously stated. Christ is my King, I have no other allegiance. There is no freedom apart from Christ. And thanks to Christ, regardless of your evil wishes, I absolutely will not, get what I deserve. His grace is sufficient for me.

If you are so concerned about losing your precious earthly kingdom, perhaps you should repent, and when you have been converted in your heart, encourage others to do the same. Apart from repentance, the West is doomed. You won’t be voting or even shooting your way out of the judgment of Almighty God. Nationalism is a form of idolatry, this is my humble opinion. Of course you are free to disagree. Have a blessed day.
I stand by my statements. Nothing here bore any wisdom. None.

Again, you are a poor steward for what God has given you, and if we fall into totalitarianism, it is Christians like you that I will have the least pity on.

May 1, 2024
Oregon
I stand by my statements. Nothing here bore any wisdom. None.

Again, you are a poor steward for what God has given you, and if we fall into totalitarianism, it is Christians like you that I will have the least pity on.
Thank you for your response. May the Prince of Peace bless you and protect you in all that you do. And may you find yourself welcomed into His Holy Kingdom upon the hour of His return.