does alien written in the bible?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

raine28

T

Tintin

No, an alien did not write the Bible. Men of God inspired by the third person of the Triune God, Holy Spirit, wrote the books that make up the Bible. Moses wrote Exodus to Deuteronomy (except for his death and burial) and edited together Genesis, presumably from existing documents called toledoths (11 in total).

Next!

R

raine28

so alien is not true? and it is not one of God's creation? but the universe is God's creation right?

G

Galahad

so alien is not true? and it is not one of God's creation? but the universe is God's creation right?
Is "alien" mentioned in the bible? I that what you mean?

If it is, Yes. In the King James Version the word alien is used to describe Christians. Alien in 1 Peter means stranger, foreigner.
Suppose I visit your country. I am there as a tourist. Get to see and experience new things. I am there, but I am just a tourist. Just a tourist. Yes, I am a foreigner, but more of a tourist.

If I move and live there, I would be thought as more of a foreigner, a stranger, an alien. Well, that's how the thinking is in our country.

Christians are aliens in this world. We live here, but we are not citizens of the world. We are strangers, foreigners. Why? Because our citizenship is in heaven.

See 1 Peter 1:1,2.

Did God create aliens? Yes. That's true no matter what type of alien. Outer Space aliens? Yes. But I don't believe there are aliens of outer space. If there were, God would be the one to have created them.

T

Tintin

Aliens aren't true. When they aren't a hoax or imaginative storytelling or a drug trip, they're fallen angels in the guise of aliens leading people away from God. God created the heavens and the earth and everything in them (the whole universe). He created everything good and perfect.

Dec 19, 2009
Are you asking if the Bible speaks of aliens from other planets? I'm not aware the Bible speaks about that, but I'm not an expert on the Bible. I sometimes wonder if there is life on other planets.

Mar 4, 2013
Are you asking if the Bible speaks of aliens from other planets? I'm not aware the Bible speaks about that, but I'm not an expert on the Bible. I sometimes wonder if there is life on other planets.
The Bible mentioned aliens, meaning "strangers."
"That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:" Ephesians 2:12

"One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you." Exodus 12:49

1616 ger gare or (fully) geyr (gare); from 1481; properly, a guest; by implication, a foreigner:--alien, sojourner, stranger.

Now if you are referring to extraterrestrial aleins, then one has to consider the "fallen angels" that came with Lucifer to this earth after being cast out of heaven. They do exist. Some call them ghosts. They are real, and do the adversary's bidding. They can also take human form whether holy or unholy according to scripture. That happened during the time when Christ (the Creator of all things) sent 2 angels to Sodom to rescue Lot. They were the good guys.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
An Alien is the author of the bible ..a.k.a. the Holy Spirit. :)