Does anyone know the message in the clouds here?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GM777

Hello and thank you all for taking my question. I've been having 2 very difficult days and have backslidden and am trying to light the spark of faith again, although it is a slow process. I was walking up my driveway and saw this in the clouds and took pictures of it. The formation has since dispersed, but I wonder if anyone has any ideas what God is trying to tell me. To me it looks like there is a lion under the cross and an angel ahead of the cross. A part of me thought in the back of my mind that the cross was upside down, but I think I am being ungrateful to think that. What do you think the message in the clouds is? Thank you all and I ask for your prayers to keep me on the right track angel.jpg

W

Water1944

I see a Cross and an angel. It's beautiful. I could be wrong but I'm not sure there always is a message. Maybe it's just a picture of beauty. You said you are trying to light the spark of faith, then you see this beautiful Cross and angel. That would open my faith back up in a heartbeat. Here's the question and there's no getting around it, what was your first thought when you saw it? Sometimes we (me) over think things. God is real, He is here and He wants you to have faith, even more so thru hardships. I hope this helps. I'm praying that your hardships are behind you. God's blessings.

J

J-Kay

Definitely looks as if they have unique formation. I have
understood, angels do not have wings. I saw the one that
looked as if it did.

The fact you mentioned upside down cross. Did you know
the upside down cross is satanic ? So, if you didn't know, you
do now. I saw what you saw. I think it is how we look at it
and decide. Personally, I think it is shaped like cross, but I don't
see it upside down.

Do you really want to know Christ as your Savior ? We don't
have to look for signs to know Him. He does speak more to us
through His scripture. He knows your thoughts this very moment.
He is waiting for you to speak to Him about your sorrow for walking
away from Him and not toward Him.

He is always there for you. If you have truly been saved and He is
your Savior, go to Scriptures for your answer and here where those
who know Him can guide you. The path is not an easy one, but
please remember He is always waiting to hear you cry out to Him.
You will know by the peace in your heart what is pleasing to Him.
I pray you will repent and start anew. You can do it.. You are already
on track... God bless.

T

Tintin

I don't think it has any great meaning or significance or that it's for anyone else but you. I think God was personally encouraging you, nothing more. I've had tough days where I've see twigs on the ground forming a cross or an Ichthys fish. I didn't feel the need to call the press and make it a landmark holy site for tourists. I just felt it was God drawing my attention to him. Encouraging me, reminding me that he was in control, no matter what life feels like at the time.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well Personally I cannot figure out if there is a message or not, but I do know what you are going through. I recently came out of a dark storm in my faith and in this storm my heart was trialed many times. I began to doubt and fear like never before and sometimes wear myself out spiritually just looking for that spark of hope. However there were short times in this storm God and I would connect and he would reassure me, two days is nothing to worry about my friend these are merely to make you stronger. the question is who will you turn to in these storms? Also be careful searching for signs as you will find them but not of God

G

Grey

We naturally seek patterns.

U

Ugly

Divining the clouds? What's next, chicken bones?

D

danschance

If we can't disceern a message from God to us, then it would make sense that God never sent a message.

I have looked up at clouds and wondered if God would use them somehow to relay a message to us or some of us. I think that is just wishful thinking.

I see a kayak, a whale, a pieranna and the empty space in between, I see a bat.

A

angelmyst

There shall be no sign given but of Jonah.....faith does not seek signs.
Personally I see a guy bailing out his canoe.

J

J-Kay

Hello and thank you all for taking my question. I've been having 2 very difficult days and have backslidden and am trying to light the spark of faith again, although it is a slow process. I was walking up my driveway and saw this in the clouds and took pictures of it. The formation has since dispersed, but I wonder if anyone has any ideas what God is trying to tell me. To me it looks like there is a lion under the cross and an angel ahead of the cross. A part of me thought in the back of my mind that the cross was upside down, but I think I am being ungrateful to think that. What do you think the message in the clouds is? Thank you all and I ask for your prayers to keep me on the right track View attachment 54124
I am so sad for you having some comments made that were unkind.
I am a cloud watcher when I am out, and see shapes, but really not
because I hope to see something spiritual. Don't feel bad for asking
this question and please don't be discouraged. Somethings are just
between us and God.

When I was first saved I was sitting on my front porch. I wanted
so badly to see a sign or see Christ... I sat staring out into the darkness,
and I was looking at a telephone pole, and it began to look like THE CROSS.
I know it wasn't really THE CROSS..... I guess I just wanted it to be ?

God bless you and please, keep sharing and seeking answers. You never
know when the Lord will have a word of encouragement for you.

J

J-Kay

Well Personally I cannot figure out if there is a message or not, but I do know what you are going through. I recently came out of a dark storm in my faith and in this storm my heart was trialed many times. I began to doubt and fear like never before and sometimes wear myself out spiritually just looking for that spark of hope. However there were short times in this storm God and I would connect and he would reassure me, two days is nothing to worry about my friend these are merely to make you stronger. the question is who will you turn to in these storms? Also be careful searching for signs as you will find them but not of God
Blain this is an excellent answer. Only those of us, no matter our age, really understand
how we need to learn as we begin our walk with the Lord. I like your answer regarding
being careful of seeking a sign. Danger lurks and often is like the Angel of Light that is
deception. We can keep him lifted in prayer.

J

J-Kay

I see a Cross and an angel. It's beautiful. I could be wrong but I'm not sure there always is a message. Maybe it's just a picture of beauty. You said you are trying to light the spark of faith, then you see this beautiful Cross and angel. That would open my faith back up in a heartbeat. Here's the question and there's no getting around it, what was your first thought when you saw it? Sometimes we (me) over think things. God is real, He is here and He wants you to have faith, even more so thru hardships. I hope this helps. I'm praying that your hardships are behind you. God's blessings.
At least God was showing something beautiful. Excellent words of wisdom. I find as I get
older, I am not prone to over analyzing as I used to. I am analytical ... My husband tells me
I think TOO MUCH. Well, yes I do, but the spiritual relationship with the Lord I have begun
to have more peace and acceptance. But.. not without some trials along the way... That is
what make me be more at peace. God bless everyone who seeks Jesus Christ our Lord...

J

J-Kay

Oh, I just remembered an experience I had when I was in my
honeymoon phase with Christ as a Christian. I was always watching
the skies, as I said previously. One night I was in a field looking up
for UFO's. Yes, I know... crazy... but I was new in my walk with Him.

The Holy Spirit spoke to my spirit and asked me, "What are you looking
for?" I spoke, UFO. He responded with... "why don't you spend more
time looking for Me ?" That at least made me stop looking for UFO's.
And know God was much more important and His Heavens are so
beautiful with the stars shining brilliantly. He loves to be sought above
all.