Does anyone know the prophetic verse

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgeofKnowledge

that mentions Babylon will fall as a result of being infiltrated through the rear?

A

Abiding

do you mean sodom and gomorrah?:p

N

Newcause

Is this another thread on homosexuality? ;)

A

Abiding

opps :p shoulda had a nap today

T

Tintin

Oh, you guys and your crazy talk. :)

N

nathan3

that mentions Babylon will fall as a result of being ?
If your actually trying to be funny I think its serious enough that we should not joke about that in that ...

A

AgeofKnowledge

Zone, I seem to remember a verse in which Babylon's sudden fiery end was caused by subterfuge. I can't find it however. Not sure if it was something I read in the Bible or some commentary I heard on the radio.

you mean from the North?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Zone, I seem to remember a verse in which Babylon's sudden fiery end was caused by subterfuge. I can't find it however. Not sure if it was something I read in the Bible or some commentary I heard on the radio.
not knowing, AoK - too vague and sounds like radio or such:confused:

Babylon The Great Harlot did have a sudden, fiery end.

subterfuge is absolutely, positimivilly-ish-ism-y the reason for the fall.
ain't it always?

Dec 21, 2012
This reference in Jeremiah 50th chapter mirrors the prophesy in Revelation 18th chapter regarding the daughter of Babylon which I see as USA with that catchy identifying slogan of "We the People..." with Babylon's "Let us make a name for ourselves" which is paraphrased from this verse below in keeping with the meaning.

Genesis 11:4And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

Basically USA is a nation where all the people are scattering towards into a melting pot in making a name for themselves.

Anyway... here are the two references which refers to an attack from the North that resembles a nuclear war.

Jeremiah 50

Jeremiah 50 KJV - The word that the LORD spake against - Bible Gateway

Revelation 18

Revelation 18 KJV - And after these things I saw another - Bible Gateway