Does it take a few days for a subscription to take effect?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

ServantStrike

I subscribed to both the Christian Web and to the chat subscription, but I can't see if they took (paypal says they did but sometimes paypal lies) Does this take a few days before I get a confirmation or something? I foolishly did not write down the transaction ID's...

I wouldn't mind the hands free mic option. I may have not signed up for the right subscription though. I only did the most basic one (I'd like to have done the classic but when unemployed it's not the best time for me right now). I was mostly just happy to support the minstry on the site, but it would be nice to have the hands free. Still can't figure out if I did something wrong or not.

L

letti

Wish I could help I never bothered to check any of this out I have no clue.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
The subscription system isn't automated, so sometimes it can take a day or two for them to be activated

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
ServantStrike it's now activated, thanks for subscribing! :)

S

ServantStrike

ServantStrike it's now activated, thanks for subscribing! :)
Yay, thanks. I wasn't trying to put a rush on anything, just wondered if I did it wrong lol.

I love this site, you guys do good work here.