Does that make me crazy?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Servant_of_God

I must proof read texts before I send them and I would never in all my life use text lingo.
Volume on my car stereo absolutely has to be on an even number. I can tell if it is not.
I am the most uncomfortable when another car pulls up even to me at a red light. Where do I look?!
I could spend hours fussing with my hair and then end up putting it in a ponytail. You spent 2 hours on that?
I love hash browns, like French fries, and hate tater tots.
It took me two years to make my first friend in college.
I do not drink dark liquids because it'll stain my teeth. Would you call that vain or healthy?
I wave enthusiastically and sometimes honk when I see someone driving the same vehicle I drive. I feel like I know them.
The last 17 times I have been to a Mexican restaurant, I have ordered American food.
I keep up with stuff like that.
And finally, I do not have facebook because everyone has facebook and I like to be different.

Y

ypineda

UR NOT CRAZY U MIGHT JST HAVE OCD LOL. IVE SEEN THAT PEOPLE WHO OWN THE OLD JEEP RANGLERS ALWAYS WAVE AT OTHER JEEP OWNERS LOL. THE HAIR AND STEREO SITUATION I GO THROUGH THAT TOO... AND I CANT STAND DRIVING RIGHT NEXT TO A CAR EITHER I SPEED UP OR SLOW DOWN. I HAVE OCD THOUGH. MILD THOUGH NOT THAT BAD... I CANT STEP ON A CRACK ON THE GROWN WITH MY LEFT FOOT BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO THE SAME WITH MY RIGHT. I CANT WET ONE HAND WITHOUT WETTING THE OTHER AND I CANT CHEW ON ONE SIDE WITHOUT DOING THE SAME ON THE OTHER. OH AND I DONT HAVE FB FOR THE SAME REASON LOL I CAN GO ON FOREVER. BUT WE'RE NOT CRAZY

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
You aint crazy, just really wierd. :) (consider that as a compliment)
everyone is different i guess.

P

Psalm2713

I don't think you are crazy......I think you think about things a little bit more .. and analyse yourself in the process....I think there are many people who do the same exact things you do but the difference is that you know it and they don't because they don't think about it much... so you are not crazy...

SweeTart

Jan 28, 2011
I wave enthusiastically and sometimes honk when I see someone driving the same vehicle I drive. I feel like I know them.

Love it!! That is so funny =D

What do you do if someone driving the exact same vehicle you drive pulls up next to you at a red light? Wave enthusiastically or get weird cuz you don't know where to look? I would imagine you would wave enthusiastically! That's great! Hahaaa

S

Servant_of_God

Yeah I was merely joking about all these things. All though I truly do all of them. But I am not worried whether or not I am crazy. I know I am not. Hmm if someone were to pull up to me at a red light driving the exact same vehicle I drive I would probably....truth be told I probably wouldn't notice because I would be too busy trying to get uneven with them. Honest to God truth. I am sooo awkward.