Dog or Cat person?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Beloved57

I love most animals, especially the BIG cats. Tigers, panthers, cheetas...love to watch them run. Horses too. Power in motion.

Domestically, I prefer dogs to cats.

Speaking of birds, a bizarre thing happened on Monday. A flock of white doves flew across the highway in front of my car. I've seen a lot of gray doves in this area, but these were all white.

I like watching eagles and hawks fly too.

I'm so happy some one brought up horses, I love them too.

Out in the open I love to see eagles and hawks, but not in my backyard as I love to feed other birds, and of course, I don't want to see an eagle or hawk having lunch.

B

Beloved57

The cat I had spent most of her time sitting by the window or perched up somewhere. She would only ask for attention about twice a day or if she was hungry. Maybe its because we pet her and played with her often. She was very scared of people and would hide whenever someone would come over. I guess it depends on the breed too.

I just remember when I was a teenager, my sister two pet siamese cats would always wake her up at 630 in the morning because they were hungry, if she wasn't feeling good she would close her door, and they would go into mom and dad's room or mine; our dog couldn't bark half as loud as those two could meow when hungry.

S

shirley

IM A CAT LOVER BY FAR CATS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT AS WELL AS ANY OTHER ANIMAL IM A LOVER OF ALL ANIMALS ; I HATE TO SEE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE CRUEL TO THEM IM A CAT LOVER ; IM A BIRDWATCHER TOO I LOVE TO GO OUT AND EXPLORE ALL THE BEAUTIFUL BIRDS AND ENJOY THE NATUR OF GOD ; I ESPECIALLY LIKE WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND HEARING THE BIRDS SINGING ITS SO REWARDING N LOVING

K

kayem77

I love both,and although I've never had cats in my house I'd like to have that experience some day :). I have 2 dogs ( had 3 but just lost one recently :( ) and I consider them part of the family, one of my dogs isn't exactly affectionate but I know he loves me :D they are my fluffy friends that I can hug when I need it .

E

evelina

i used to have a lot of cats and i used to like em but now ugh i don't like cats :(
i love dogs there more hmm idk how to explain well they r better lol i had couple dogs : pekingese , german shepherd and golden retriever,

for now i dont want any animals dont like to get attached to them and actually they r like baby's that u have to take care of em , need some time for me alone i guess if i miss animals i go to the zoo hahah