dont feel like going on vacation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kim12345

Aug 4, 2013
Pray God will protect us family
we are to go ski for the first time in mountains but not much snow (since snow is not that good I don't want to do it anymore)
kids will be bored if nothing exciting to do
I feel lke cancelling but cant because we will lose money
Hmmm Pray that God will lead us

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
Do not worry so much, god comes with you :)
enjoy. :)

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Just go and have fun. Whatever attitude you go with on your vacation is the one that will be there. I am leaving on vacation today and I am excited. Why? Time away from home with family and friends. Destination doesn't matter. It's all about the quality time you can spend with each other. :)

W

wwjd_kilden

where I grew up there would normally be about two inches of snow (at best), I still managed to move about on my wooden skis in the back yard (which was more or less a jungle :p ), so don't worry about the snow. Just have fun!

if skiing fails, you can always just go for a walk
(Tip: buy a wide thermos, boil hotdogs and put them+ the water in the thermos, it keeps them warm for some time).

kim12345

Aug 4, 2013
Thank You friends.
It is such a Blessing to have wise friends here :)