Don't give up!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timmaayyyy

As teenagers or adults it can be hard sometimes. All the temptations comes harder because we want to try things we haven't before. Also with all the peer pressure that people throw at us as well. The enemy is always out there to tempt us and tries to bring us down and discourages us. But know that the lord is greater than all and he is for you and not against you. Iv'e had thoughts so many times in my walk with God where i felt like i wanted to give up. I felt like what i was doing was for nothing and i couldn't match up to what God wanted me to be. I knew all those thoughts were from the enemy and that he was just lying to me. He wanted me to give up so i could stop following the lord. I know that God loves me so much and that his grace is all i needed. I also knew that giving up would make me miserable because i would be leaving my first love. I would also remember what the lord did for me on the cross and also how he saved me and took me out of situations that no one else could. And the best part is its all going to be worth it in the end. Spending eternity with the lord is going to be the best. As Christians we all mess up at times, but know that God is not there waiting to strike you down. He loves you so much and he died for all your sins. Once we realize how much the lord has done for us and how he is so merciful to us, it makes us live a life that God wants us to live. The lord wants us to be joyful in him and always overcome all problems that we go through. Never give up and keep on running the race. God Bless!

C

CEF

How in the world did you know I needed that? Oh, I forgot the awesome God thanks, Tim