don't know what to do again............

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mandy-S

i am so fed-up of being the only one to care in my family, they are destroying themselves and they don't seem to care. I have no one to talk to and they seem as if they will never change...any suggestions?

B

BarlyGurl

do what GOd does.... let them. Scripture is very clear that God allows people to go their own way... let them... when they get low enough... maybe they will turn to GOd... in the meantime you can pray exactly that... that they come to an end of themselves and cry out to God for salvation. It doesn't mean yo don't care... it means you are letting God be God... you can't manipulate, nag, plead or negotiate someone into becoming a believer.

D

dashadow

do what GOd does.... let them. Scripture is very clear that God allows people to go their own way... let them... when they get low enough... maybe they will turn to GOd... in the meantime you can pray exactly that... that they come to an end of themselves and cry out to God for salvation. It doesn't mean yo don't care... it means you are letting God be God... you can't manipulate, nag, plead or negotiate someone into becoming a believer.
Can't say it any better than that. It is our duty to love one another. But we can't do God's work. Just let your light shine, and hopefully they will see it and follow the Lord as well.

A

Ariel82

Pray................

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
It's hard to watch family members harming themselves and no words you say seem to make sense to them :(. Praying for them is a must. And when opportunities appear, I think God expects us to speak His will into the situation...in a loving and gentle way. If we're in His Word regularly then we know His will. Living it out isn't always easy but we do learn it. Unbelievers do not have this advantage though.

Do you attend church? Being in a group of believers can be AMAZING. You will grow and thrive while you grow in Christ. You will also be better able to help your own family members when you're getting Christian support.

Praying for you...wisdom, guidance, love and peace in your family life :).