Dont know what to do

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brokenhrted

I cant get over my ex wife,not sure if I am supposed to, I love her and have faith god will bring her back,i just hurt and my kids hurt. I miss her and dont want anyone else. We were meant for each other, her heart is too hard to hear what god is telling her. Im tired of people saying your divorced get over it, move on. I just wonder how she can give up 18 years. My kids dont deserve this.......: (

L

libertygirl

God can soften the hardest of hearts.

I will be praying for you.

W

Wilfred

i can not relate, but God says that he will use all things for His good in our lives.
keep the faith and the prayers that God will restore her.
in the meantime, live life, serve God, find ways to use what you now know to help others - facing or in the same situation as yourself.

at least that is how i am trying to face my situation.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Often, Jesus wants us to take our eyes off the sorrow, and keep our eyes on Him,
for one cannot see His glory and work, if their eyes are in the wrong place.
Look to Jesus, He will guide you as He works on your wife, and in this, heal your heart as well.
Because when the day comes that her eyes are opened, Jesus wants her to see His work done in you as well.
Contiueing to keep you and all your family in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Don't for get to ask God how to speak to her heart!
Ask him to give you insight to the steps to take.
I will be praying for you and your family.
In the loving Name of Jesus