Don't Know Where to Post This!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FormerPooky

Is there ANYWHERE out there in Internet Land, where I can find christian friendship that IS NOT tied to dating? I'm looking for friends not a committment right now. I am newly separated and there is very little that I can find out there for my particular situation. Any websites are appreciated.

Z

zaoman32

I think you'll find that even with most dating sites, that there are a good many people involved just for friendship, but if that's really all your looking for, then if you have a home church, a small group should hook you up with such a thing. Places of employment are good for friendship making too since you spend most of you would be spending most of your time with co-workers if you work.

Z

zaoman32

that post had some bluberish in it at the end, I apologize, but I think you get my drift.

U

Ugly

Is there ANYWHERE out there in Internet Land, where I can find christian friendship that IS NOT tied to dating? I'm looking for friends not a committment right now. I am newly separated and there is very little that I can find out there for my particular situation. Any websites are appreciated.
Sorry, FP, but it is actually against the site rules to post links to, or encourage others to visit other chat sites. So anyone who answers you would be breaking the rules.

There are tons of Christian singles out there, and they're likely swarming any Christian chat, singles, or not. So you aren't going to be able to get away from it. This site is not a singles site, but there are plenty of singles still. Its just the nature of chat sites anymore.