doom&gloomnowRedemptiondrawethnigh

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

STRUGGLING

I do NOT trust this "machine that "wants to interact?" wake up! Their rebuildind (with their minds )of the babel Oneness(higher consca?)really it all tempts us to "wonder at it", so lets obey and "Look Up....." walking away from "it" is in the heart truly as are all that may be measured in heavenI may be able to teach I feel so disqulified by my shortcomings and this awful Oneness Do NOT stray(in your hearts) 'there will be sufferings,trials,and tribulationsfor those that love Him realize with me plesae that outside of the gospel quite easily taught by Himself from Heaven through His Word(do you have a bible,and a willing heart?) is deception. His gospel and the Testimony of His croos Also remember His Word"if that "one" stays alive(is kept by Me)until I "come in the clouds in Glory, what is that to you?" Anyway ,for now i think I may struggle with this Thinking Monster?computer walking by Faith that my "little" letters to you and invitations to discuss/agree/chat are serving His purpose. Hey!Why dont you look up all my "other stuff" If it isnt helping I may not anymore I HATE this machine