doubting god?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rodriguezal

so just to start things off, my mom is in the hospital today and i blame god. But i dont know why, i wanna pray i ask him to make her healthy but i feel it wont do anything. I dont know what to do. Im thinking negatively and i just dont know why.

P

Peter321

Blaming God will not help your mother out of the hospital most probably, Praying however..
I think it's quite normal for people to 'blame' God when something bad happens, it's not a good thing, but normal.
If you've got any close relatives that are christian i suggest talking to them about this, pray with them about it.
If you don't you can go to the prayer request area on these forums, there's always alot of people willing to pray for you.
You can ofcourse do it by yourself too, just put trust in Him :)

Wish you the best!

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
so just to start things off, my mom is in the hospital today and i blame god. But i dont know why, i wanna pray i ask him to make her healthy but i feel it wont do anything. I dont know what to do. Im thinking negatively and i just dont know why.
It is natural to want to blame someone when we hurt.

None of us can blame Yahvah God, it is us that became disobedient to Yahvah God.

Why not pray and ask Yahvah God in the name of Yahshua the Messiah to heal your mother.

Pray for the strength to comfort your mother.

Sickness and disease is part of this world.... the blaming will only harden your heart.

Peace and Blessing in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah to you and your family.

B

Baggins

I read a book today...It says..

"But faith isn't always that easy, even for people who desperately want it. Some people hunger for spiritual certainty, yet something hinders them from experiencing it. They wish they could taste that kind of freedom, but obstacles block their paths. Objections pester them. Doubts mock them. Their hearts want to soar to God; their intellects keep them securely tied down."

You have to know that it will never be easy, with human strength it is impossible to keep the faith when things get rough. But with God, everything is possible. Pray for strength, pray for guidance. He will never let go of you.

I hope your mum gets better. God bless you.

Baggins

Feb 22, 2010
Read James chapter 1 verses 2-7

James 1:2-8

2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. -NKJV

You must understand that without faith it is impossible to please God, and if we seek to have a legitimate relationship with the Lord we must do as his word says... which is to believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him as seen in the verse below.

Hebrews 11:6 ''But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.'' - NKJV