Down for the count...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

faithandlove

When the 'blows' of trials and tribulations get me down, I just want to run for cover. Right now, I'm just tired of all of it! I don't want to have to go through another trial. Please pray for me. Thank you.

H

hattiebod

Praying you will feel the overwhelming love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord that you know all our needs and want to hold us, comfort us and give us peace when we feel we cannot cope. May your child know your with her, leading her, deepening her faith, so she can live a life of victory, despite her circumstances. Thank you that we can trust you always, in all our difficulties. That you help us to fully depend on your gift of eternal life, which we live right now. Help us to hold on to your truths Lord and keep us safe in lifes stroms, Thank you Lord, <><

F

faithandlove

Thank you, dear Sis!

I have just been feeling so defeated lately. But you lifting me up in prayer...has really helped in making me feel better. It made me feel like I matter, too!:)

God Bless You!

B

bobo

praying for you stay strong in my experience just when you think you just can not take any more the tunnel opens and the light shines bright after the end of every struggle comes a very big blessing xxx

W

Water1944

It's so hard to be strong sometimes. It sounds like you are getting hit from all sides, I'm so sorry! Remember you are a child of God. It's okay to want to run and to be tired of it. I am praying that God lifts you up with a strength you didn't even know you had-until He fills you up with it. May God settle down your life and give you peace as you try to deal with your hardships. May God provide much support around you so you know you are not alone. I pray that you can feel that we are praying for you. Life can be so hard, and sometimes it feels like you can't win no matter what you do. The fact that you ask for prayers shows your faith is still strong and that's a wonderful thing. I am praying for you.

N

nw2u

Prayers sent for you, faithandlove.

F

faithandlove

Thank you all for your prayers. It is wonderful to know that the saints of God are praying for me.:) God bless!

C

Chezz

Praying for you!! That God will give you strength! God Bless you..

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I think God is trying to teach you that we will ALWAYS have trials. We don't understand the reasons. I will pray for you to have strength to get through each day, and that you will find the peace and joy of the Lord, in spite of what you are going through.

Please read my signature. Sometimes, there is a reason, and for me, all the suffering and pain has brought me closer to God.

God bless!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
huge hugs faithandlove, you are and remain in my prayers in Jesus for all the comfort and streangth needed.

God bless
pickles