Draw Closer To God And He Will Appear And Live With You

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 26, 2013
Draw closer to God through Jesus Christ, become as pure in soul and spirit as he commanded us, remove all sense of selfishness greed and deceit and lusts from our lives and as he said He will come and live with you. He will appear to you in some form. We not only see with our eyes but when the Holy Spirit is given to you we see with our heart and mind. Jesus told us My Father and I will come and live with you and make our home with you. Do you find this hard to believe ? Do you think that you will only see God when or if we are worthy to be chosen to enter paradise Heaven.

To live in this difficult world and dangerous one without God is like being the walking dead. As Jesus told us we must become as little children. When you attain this level of love and purity for God and His son,He will appear to you in some fashion. In a sense when this happens to you and you perceive, it is like the second coming of Christ. The blessings of this complete adoption by God into your life and His manifestation to you in His presence is comparable to the blessings given to the good Israelites as they struggled for 40 years through the desert with Moses.

Last edited:

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
interesting I like Paul's analogy of being dead to law, self, sin via a married woman

[h=3]Romans 7[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

[h=3]Freed from the Law[/h]7 Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives? [SUP]2 [/SUP]For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of her husband. [SUP]3 [/SUP]So then if, while her husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man. [SUP]4 [/SUP]Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another—to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.

[h=3]Romans 6:11[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)
[SUP]11 [/SUP]Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
John 3:6
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

We are born again here and now by the resurrection at the cross
Amen terryshields

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Thankyou and Holy Jesus Bless you homwardbound
you too and by beleif we are both already blessed with the best blessing anyone can ever get and that is eternal life and I just thank him for this as I see you do as well brother along with allthe others that believe tha God has recieved