Dream of God's wrath?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
[h=3][/h] This dream does not make much sense to me but perhaps someone else can understand it? I remember there was a big fancy building and there was the host and many people. I remember that a sudden down pour started and everyone freaked out I think even lightning striked the building. The host went to escape and I was in spectator mode. there were several stairs to go down and for some reason he only would go down them in faith as if something bad would happen if his faith wavered. each time when he got down half way a flight of stairs doubt would come and he would say each time( Oops temptation) run back and start again making it all the way across in faith.

I said to myself( You stupid, you are trying to go down in faith but this is Gods wrath on you) ( because he was someone who was not of christ but i guess he thought he was?) I remember that while everyone was panicking because of the wrath I made down the stairs and someone congratulated me and rewarded me with spiritual armor. Or at least he said I will have it because he did not give it to me right away. Then I saw there was a woman giving labor to a baby boy. This part is strange because first I saw the person who congratulated me helping induce the labor and the boy was born. then in the next scene I think the reason I saw the person help induce labor was because he was showing me how to do it.

So once again the woman was giving labor as if it was the first time it happened. The man was nowhere to be found So i had to do it. And we did it, and the baby boy and I played together and for some reason I called him bubba like a little kid does.