dream or vision?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
X

xino

Ok lately I've been in a edge of thinking of my future.
Lately I've ignored God and i wanted to make amends, so i'm not using any entertainments anymore.
I'm trying to drop the worldly ways with games, movies and tv.
Lately I've been worshipping God 90% of my time because before I just ignore him and play games. Only read bible twice a day and pray morning and night. I only use internet to help people and communicate with other Christians.

I'm on a verge of completely giving up my dream (dream job) which is to become a Game Designer, or living to my dream as well as following God.
I'm wait for answer from God/Lord Jesus, or him to show me a way.

Anyway, today I had a dream or vision of heaven.

Let me say, when ever I dream I can NEVER tell if I'm dreaming or if this is real world. There was a time I thought I won a free xbox 360 and i received the package, it WAS SO REAL. Until I woke up, I was so disappointed! >:/

So yesterday

I was dreaming of a game character climbing, and I wanted to figure out more about Love during the dream, because yesterday I wanted to learn more about love to fulfil Lord Jesus's command.

After that, I don't know if I woke up and gone back to sleep straight away | or if after this dream something happened

Anway, in my mind I just thought of "heaven", and immediately I saw a white light shine to my eyes, I could see my hands trying to cover the light from blinding me (but not covering my face). And I immediately had a conscience that "this is not a dream". If it's a dream I would never know I'm dreaming! I thought to myself "can this be a vision?, it has to be because I'm aware I'm awake, and I can FULLY remember and remind myself that this is happening".

So I saw a big angel statue lying on the floor to my left and right (sort of like Buddha statue resting on floor in Thailand). And I saw a huge staircase so high, not that high, but it was big and high. I looked to the edge of the stair and saw few people looking down, I couldn't see their faces because it was so far but I could see their skin. Black, white.
And within 2 seconds, the rest of others popped up.

Think of this like watching a movie, when someone is about to have war, you see a surprise attack army rise up and stand at the edge of the mountain cliff. Like Zulu movie.
Anyway, when I saw the rest of the people stand at the cliff, I knew I should get scared but I wasn't afraid because I had it in my head this is heaven. I try to walk up to the stairs, but I couldn't, it was like I was crawling, but my back was on the ground so my chest facing the ceiling (like military sleep position), so imaging trying to crawl forward like that?. As I was struggling, someone started to rush down the stairs like he was going to come and help me up, he was a black guy.
I couldn't see these people's faces clearly, just their skin.
While I was struggling to to crawl to the stairs, the guy was rushing to get me, when he got to the middle of the stairs, I just woke up.

I remembered the dream and I'm not sure if it's a vision or dream:/
Unless if it's a message to tell me that whatever I'm doing is leading me to the path of heaven. As I'm crawling/struggling meaning I am taking the right direction therefore I should keep at it.

hmmmm...is this a dream, vision or message?:/

O

OFM

give up gaming and just allways
prayerfully pray and also
spiritually disco dance with
the Blessed Holy Trinity
ALLWAYS
AMEN

Mar 18, 2011
I believe it was a message and a vision. Dual meaning in my opinion. You can do nothing of yourself, but only what He helps you to do. Keep no strength in yourself but in He that strengthens you. Remember Pontius Pilate talking to Jesus, "I have the power to let you go" Jesus replied "you have no power over me accept what the Lord God has given you." Trust Jesus to guide every footstep and don't worry, He has you. Also the battle. We are in the last days. The battle will come suddenly, and out of nowhere. Let the Lord guide you my brother. Do all things unto the Lord. Even if it's designing games :) The end will worry about itself but make no mistake, Jesus is coming as a thief in the night. And always remember the fig tree.

God bless bro

O

OFM

i prayerfully agree with this amen.....

X

xino

thank you all for your reply.

i like reading the bible man, now I found out more meaning behind Fasting.

I will still keep abandoning video games until i find an answer, clue or hint that I can game again or I shouldn't.

Basically, Fasting- isn't about fasting on food alone. As it means fasting for everything the flesh desires.
Sure you want entertainment but you need to fast and avoid this thing to glorify God.

C

Chanson

Personally, I think this matter's so spiritually advanced that I would say, it should be the best to ask God Himself...

O

OFM

Chanson: i agree with you be blessed allways amen....